Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a dissapointment. Virtually no one has a wiiu. I have one but that's besides the point. Patch in 1.3 on consoles.

Well, i have no WII U (Sad, i know.) So i can only try 3DS version (Yeah, i'm one of those people who collects all the terraria versions, yet almost always plays pc.). I can tell the split screens will make it a learning experience.

I think it'll do alright on the U. Not overly confident in the 3DS though, I love Nintendo and all but I don't know how the 3DS will handle it.

Glad to see an official announcement at last. :) Quick question: Rumors have gone around saying that the WiiU version is equivalent to the current console versions and the 3DS version is equivalent to the current Mobile version- is this true, or are they both going to be Console?

Please tell me there will be phisical versions! I can't access the Nintendo Store here at Argentina and I need something to play besides pokémon and majora :c

OMG YES!! my likes!!! soo uhh....
controls though? left and right trigger for quick health/mana and buff?
Any special features for the new 3ds? recommendations on if it should be ran on a new 3ds or 3ds?

So hype though?
ALSO!!! nintendo system of multiplayer?

I'm such a first world snob, aren't I?
FirstWorldTerraria.png

Mainly for the 3D, really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom