Items Edible Gel

Lecic

Steampunker
Gel is stated to be tasty, and yet we can't eat it? I propose that gel should be edible. Eating gel would give well fed for 45 seconds, so it can finally live up to its description of being both tasty and flammable.

EDIT- Additionally, how about pink gel being edible as well? Pink gel gives well fed for 2 minutes, and provides a "bouncy" buff for 1 minute, which will cause your player to treat all blocks as a weaker pink slime block, and increases the bouncing power of pink slime blocks.

I love this idea. I always wondered why they didn't make gel edible even though the item description said that it was.

Gel is stated to be tasty, and yet we can't eat it? I propose that gel should be edible. Eating gel would give well fed for 45 seconds, so it can finally live up to its description of being both tasty and flammable.

EDIT- Additionally, how about pink gel being edible as well? Pink gel gives well fed for 2 minutes, and provides a "bouncy" buff for 1 minute, which will cause your player to treat all blocks as a weaker pink slime block, and increases the bouncing power of pink slime blocks.

I love this idea. I always wondered why they didn't make gel edible even though the item description said that it was.

Potions, I still like the idea though.

Um this is op
Maby giving poison for 5 seconds
Because at the moment a slime statue can give 300 gel a minuet
Maby you could craft it with coconuts (dropped from Palm trees) and a bottle
To make smoothie? Wich dose not give poison ?

Or it could give slow 50% or well fed 50%

Um this is op
Maby giving poison for 5 seconds
Because at the moment a slime statue can give 300 gel a minuet
Maby you could craft it with coconuts (dropped from Palm trees) and a bottle
To make smoothie? Wich dose not give poison ?

Or it could give slow 50% or well fed 50%
How is it OP? The bowl of soup grants it for 30 minutes with some very easy to obtain materials. This would have to be very frequently used.

I meant to imply you would have to craft it into an edible item. I think it should be a bit higher cost, lower duration since I have a chest full of 999 stacks of slime easily from statues.

How is it OP? The bowl of soup grants it for 30 minutes with some very easy to obtain materials. This would have to be very frequently used.
But you have to do stuff that recusers keyboard
What I mean go say is that you could set up a gell farm and watch a movie and get 100000 minuets of well fed

my scroll wheel gets enough abuse.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451706536,1451706219][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, while Mothrons and Goblin Summoners maul your face off.
But there is a someoner class that is good for afk
Or set it up in the ocean to block all spawns
And you have pre hardmode also
And there lizard traps (or dart if you are in prehardmode)
(just to note 3 ravens can deal with a hardmode goblen invasion)
[DOUBLEPOST=1451743300][/DOUBLEPOST]That is a lot of topics
[DOUBLEPOST=1451743700][/DOUBLEPOST]
I meant to imply you would have to craft it into an edible item. I think it should be a bit higher cost, lower duration since I have a chest full of 999 stacks of slime easily from statues.
Look they also have allot of gell
It should use something fruity...
Maby plants should have a 5% chance to be a fruit plant (the fruit depends on biome)
Plus I have a room dedicated to gell that has 100000 gell or so
[DOUBLEPOST=1451743769][/DOUBLEPOST]DO NONTOP PST NEXT IT IS 13

Back
Top Bottom