• do you liked this thread?

• do you disliked?

• Moradite items for the today's beta

• Etereal Items for the today's beta

• please help I can't erase this pool

Results are only viewable after voting.

plasmaton

Official Terrarian
Hello there im plasmaton i wanna show us my mod i saw the feedback of the other so i decided to make another chance i hope this time it got better and i understanded something more of modding now moradite is a unique ore and...
index.php

thats all for now i worked in this part al the day , i hope to have the same feedback of the other thread
Of course is a WIP i dont gonna just give us al that see that is very nothing i will add somethings other days and probabily add a beta

(Now with Background included)
PresentationMoradite.png

Moradite Bar: bar used for the future items
Moradite Shotgun: my first good sprite (for me) use ammo and shots of good like minishark
Moradite Ore: not so good sprite but i will upgrade it later, is used to make moradite bars at furnaces
Moradite Bullet: A EtG like bullet for exclusive use of the moradite shotgun the content in this bullet get released and do a more perfect meteorite shot
Moradite Sword: a sword of moradite bars
Moradite Staff: a Staff that launches spheric proyectiles with behavior of magic harp ones
Moradite Pickaxe: A pickaxe like every other dude a bit fast
Yes, ore updated

PReeesentetionnnnn.png

The Sapling: a sapling with offensive capabilities
Etereal Leaf: Used to make the sapling, this magic leaf is droped by jungle enemies, probabily i will add more recipes later
Leafy Pickaxe: a pickaxe made out of eteral leaves... incredible
leafy Bow: A WIP that should use all arrow to launc venomous ones but not doing that(yes, im suggesting help)
LeaffyStaffy: Everyone maked his own spinning weapon so why me not, it sppins around the player and does 16 damage(may be a bit buggy)

LeafyArmor: a armor that should give you a buff that summon a bit biggy Leafy Minion this armor need a bit of work over bonus set and pieces %(Suggesting Help... Again)

all the items you saw below are actually finished

with my new capabilities i would be capable of add that shy guy of down

if u wanna test it : https://www.dropbox.com/s/th138jc94bxntk5/Elementalic.tmod?dl=0

and when you support
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/elementaliatic.35817/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aEJFoCd.png[/IMG][/URL]

Special Thanks

@gui10pow for help with sprites
@Darkninja for help with sprites

@Eldrazi for make this true[/SPOILER]

down you gonna see old items i using that for not delete those fore

Attachments

• IceCrystal.png
    IceCrystal.png
    9 KB · Views: 328
  • CrononiteBar.png
    CrononiteBar.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 347
  • GolemSoul.png
    GolemSoul.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 352
  • CrononiteBreastplate.png
    CrononiteBreastplate.png
    408 bytes · Views: 355
  • MoradiceSword.png
    MoradiceSword.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Dirt Ingot? Is made from dirt? What the mod will add? If you need my help with sprites i am here :)

Make they glow? I don't know how to do it, i'm a medium spriter, but if I'm not forgotten to make he glow it's in programation part, because he will iluminate the scenario and if i do this the

Last edited:
ok you can enter to te team if you wish
[DOUBLEPOST=1446244752,1446244404][/DOUBLEPOST]ok ok i decided to create the two the next update include Swords,Reiforced Swors And a future Armors

ok you can enter to te team if you wish
[DOUBLEPOST=1446244752,1446244404][/DOUBLEPOST]ok ok i decided to create the two the next update include Swords,Reiforced Swors And a future Armors
i wanna join the sprite group i could do nice sprites

i finished a crappy item idea on pixel art here it is looks horrible :(

Attachments

• Diamond Bladed Dagger.png
    Diamond Bladed Dagger.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 414
Back
Top Bottom