Biomes & Nature Event Rain

King Llamington

Brain of Cthulhu
(Just searched Solar Eclipse Rain hope I'm in the clear!)

'Nuff said. During a Solar Eclipse this would be an alternative to regular rain, however being the colour of dark gray. Also, there should be other event rain. Pumpkin Moon can be orange, and frost moon can snow everywhere. Along with that, the still water would change for all these events, Solar Eclipse, Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon: Dark gray, Orange and White, respectively.

(Note: I haven't been in a Solar Eclipse in rain, but to my knowledge, it's still blue. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Last edited:
Kind of unneeded considering the rarity of solar eclipses. (Average of 20 hours between eclipses...) I don't think anyone really cares that much about the color of their rain. No support.

Kind of unneeded considering the rarity of solar eclipses. (Average of 20 hours between eclipses...) I don't think anyone really cares that much about the color of their rain. No support.
Still, during my Solar Eclipses, if it rains, I would want it to fit the mood, also, I don't think it would take long to code.

It's a 0.72% chance (based on the wiki's statistics for rain), per day, that it rains during a solar eclipse. I don't think something that rare really requires a new color of rain. Maybe set it to the blood moon's rain, but not an entirely new one.

It's a 0.72% chance (based on the wiki's statistics for rain), per day, that it rains during a solar eclipse. I don't think something that rare really requires a new color of rain. Maybe set it to the blood moon's rain, but not an entirely new one.
But I want it to set the mood.

But I want it to set the mood.
I heard you the first time. However, it's such a rare event that you have to consider if it's worth setting the mood for. It's not like werewolves get anything special if it happens to be both a full and blood moon (besides increased spawn rates, but that's just normal blood moon).

Eh, I'm kind of neutral about this. If the developers decide to add it in, good for them. If they don't, then aw well. This is not necessary, but can be changed if the developers want it. So Support? Yes and No.

This is just another 'sure why not?' case. The problem with that is; you could start adding things to the game infinitely. Because, sure why not? :redspin:

Why not color rain like water too, like purple Corruption rain and red Crimson rain (kinda redundant)? Et cetera, et cetera.
There should also be water fountains for the events.

Back
Top Bottom