Mobile Everyplay SDK build has expired. iOS 9.3.5

papahbear

Terrarian
On launch I'm getting an error: "Everyplay SDK. This build has expired".
The game seems to play normally but I don't want to take any chances.
image.png

From what I've seen, this looks like an issue with the unity build, which is odd.
I assume this is a legal copy of Terraria?

Absolutely. I own several copies on various devices. I've had no problems on my Xbox copies (Xbox one and 360). I haven't tried on my laptop. I assumed it wouldn't affect them because the iOS build is of a different developer using iOS specific SDKs. I generally play with my nephew but haven't had a chance to check with him to see if it is happening on his iPad yet.

My iPad has started giving me that error also. It didn't last week. I know that 505 was going to try to get Everyplay working again, but it's been awhile and I'm not sure if that's still the plan.
Everyplay is currently disabled, so video recording is not possible. We are awaiting a new SDK and will have this re-implemented in a future update.

Ah, so it's the Code for recording video. It shouldn't interfere with gameplay then. I figured it would start popping up on other iOS devices. It appeared on mine at midnight after a full day of game play so I knew it was just a licensing issue. I just wasn't sure what the SDK was used for. Thanks for the follow up.

I have the same problem for 2 hours. I played the game this morning (without connecting wi-fi) and nothing's happened. But when I connect to wi-fi this message started to come. So, I send an e-mail to 505 Games Mobile Support first. Then I started to search about it. All forums I saw created just a day ago.

I just started getting this error today. It is kind of annoying having it pop up every time I load the game.

It isn't happening for me, though it appears when I change my device's date to the future(ex: 2016 changed to 2017).

To let you know, 505 Games is aware of the error and is looking to sort it out. It has to do with the disabled Everyplay function. For now, just hit the "Okay" button and it shouldn't affect gameplay at all.

It isn't happening for me, though it appears when I change my device's date to the future(ex: 2016 changed to 2017).
That message has popped up when I start the game too, it has been affecting my gameplay:/ for example I can't buy anything from any NPC's, I'd have 27 platinum coins and I'd want to buy let's say a cristal ball, when I press buy it keep saying " not enough money to buy this item "

That message has popped up when I start the game too, it has been affecting my gameplay:/ for example I can't buy anything from any NPC's, I'd have 27 platinum coins and I'd want to buy let's say a cristal ball, when I press buy it keep saying " not enough money to buy this item "
Hi Minestone, are you sure you've got the 27 platinum coins in your inventory when you try to purchase a Crystal Ball? Not in your piggy bank, safe, or chests, but in your inventory?

Can you take a screenshot of the the message the Wizard (or any other NPC) gives you that you don't have enough money showing the coins in your inventory?

Hi Minestone, are you sure you've got the 27 platinum coins in your inventory when you try to purchase a Crystal Ball? Not in your piggy bank, safe, or chests, but in your inventory?

Can you take a screenshot of the the message the Wizard (or any other NPC) gives you that you don't have enough money showing the coins in your inventory?
Yes, I had all my coins on me at the time when I wanted to buy it. It's so weird-_-' will this be an on and off thing? because it's letting me buy said item again. I'm very sorry, if I would have known you needier I screeenshot I would have taken one but unfortunately I didn't.

Yes, I had all my coins on me at the time when I wanted to buy it. It's so weird-_-' will this be an on and off thing? because it's letting me buy said item again. I'm very sorry, if I would have known you needier I screeenshot I would have taken one but unfortunately I didn't.
It's okay Minestone. :) The Everyplay not working shouldn't be affecting gameplay, so if you run into anything else that isn't working you can make a post about it and we'll try to figure out what's happening.

Everytime I get in to terraria I press okay and as soon as I get onto a world it crashes now I can't play terraria.

Everytime I get in to terraria I press okay and as soon as I get onto a world it crashes now I can't play terraria.
Razorpine, is it crashing every time in one specific world? Can you go into other worlds? And what about if you create a new world, can you go into the new world?

It sounds like your world may be the problem, not the Everyplay 'okay' button.

It is only with my two main worlds but I have a lot of stuff on those worlds and don't want to lose it
With new characters I can't even get on the worlds
[doublepost=1478453476,1478453350][/doublepost]I can get on new worlds

Last edited:
It is only with my two main worlds but I have a lot of stuff on those worlds and don't want to lose it
With new characters I can't even get on the worlds
[doublepost=1478453476,1478453350][/doublepost]I can get on new worlds
If it's consistent with the same worlds crashing each time, I'm sorry to say they are likely corrupted data files now and cannot be saved.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of those worlds before they were corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Back
Top Bottom