What should it be called?

• Star Shot

• Celestial Bullet

• Jester Bullet

• Shooting star

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bryce's Games

Skeletron Prime
When you read the title, you might think I'm talking about the star cannon. I'm not. I'm talking about a fallen star bullet. I mean, we have Jester Arrows, we have a gun that SHOOTS fallen stars, but we don't have a bullet?! Here's what I'm suggesting.

Fallen Star Bullet (vote name above)

11 ranged damage
4% critical strike chance
No knockback
Peirces 5 times
Too op? You haven't heard the rest of the suggestion.
All stats are decreased by 30% during the day. (damage, speed, crit chance)
Destroyed on contact with block.
Has the tooltip "Shot with the power of the cosmos"

It is crafted with
1 fallen star
25 muskets balls
@ anvil =
25 fallen star bullet
celestial bullets.png

What do you think? Should it be added, or is it too similar to Jester Arrows? Please leave feedback/ideas below.

~Peace

Last edited:
Not sure how changing the velocity of all other bullets would work.
I agree with @Skiller in that the ammo should be better at night.
Interesting idea, and this is the first time I've seen a suggestion like it.
Well, it's been decided then. I'll add a 30% decrease to all stats during the day. Thanks for your feed back.

Wait, would the state decrease only affect the bullet's stats or the combined stats of the bullet and the gun?
Only the bullet. Think:
It's available pre-hardmode
Try 60% total decrease (30% bullet + 30% gun) when using a minishark, meaning it would do about 7 damage total.
So, just the bullet.

Last edited:
Only the bullet. Think:
It's available pre-hardmode
Try 60% total decrease (30% bullet + 30% gun) when using a minishark.
So, just the bullet.
In that case, the damage and critical strike chance decrease would be almost unnoticeable. (Also, since enemies get 10 frames of invincibility after being hit with a piercing weapon, using these bullets with a minishark wouldn't be a very good idea)

In that case, the damage and critical strike chance decrease would be almost unnoticeable. (Also, since enemies get 10 frames of invincibility after being hit with a piercing weapon, using these bullets with a minishark wouldn't be a very good idea)
You're right there. It would probably be more useful with a musket/undertaker. The slower firing weapons would almost eliminate the invincibility, because it would be gone by the time the next shot it fired.

Back
Top Bottom