Weapons & Equip Fangerang | A Spider Boomerang

Is this a good suggestion and which name?

• Good and Fangerang

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Good and Boomerfang

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Bad and Fangerang

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Bad and Boomerfang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sonnette

Retinazer
First of all, I need your opinion. Should the name be 'Fangerang' or 'Boomerfang?'

index.php

Fangerang
46 Damage
8 Knockback
1 Max Stack
11 Velocity
Pink Rarity
14 Use Time (Very Fast)
5 gold sell

Crafted by:
1 Flamarang
20 Spider Fangs
5 Vial of Venoms (50 silver)

This is a post Plantera Boomerang that inflicts the Venom Debuff (
Venom.png
) for 8 seconds.​

Last edited:
For some reason the name sounds sexual? Anyway on-topic, i think that spider fangs and spiders in general are Summon/Magic oriented. This could be a rare drop from the Jungle Creeper since it fits in with the Poison/Venom theme of the Jungle.

Last edited:
For some reason the name sounds sexual? Anyway on-topic, i think that spider fangs and spiders in general are Summon/Melee oriented. This could be a rare drop from the Jungle Creeper since it fits in with the Poison/Venom theme of the Jungle.
Boomerangs ARE melee...

Could you post the thumbnail of that here, I am on my iPad so I need to upload it using the [img] [/img] tags...

Eh...

IMO needs to be a little more unique. I went through pre-HM with a fairly lame boomerang (four of the five (non-seasonal) boomerangs are just direct upgrades of each other) and this just adds to the list.

This is post Plantera, not Pre HM.
I know it's post plantera. But at this point, the boomerangs really should be a little more unique than the ones you get in Pre-HM. Maybe give it a splash damage or something, but not just a direct ugprade of the Flamarang.

I know it's post plantera. But at this point, the boomerangs really should be a little more unique than the ones you get in Pre-HM. Maybe give it a splash damage or something, but not just a direct ugprade of the Flamarang.
It has poison affect for 8 seconds.

It's pretty cool, and I love making people with arachnaphobia squirm in their shoes. It would be even cooler if it looked like a spider's leg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom