PC Find mining tedious? Want to be able to build more freely? Clicklock is the answer!

Z0MG Pixelz

Terrarian
That's right! The power to enhance your gameplay experience is in your hands! See, if you go into your mouse settings, you'll find something called "clicklock". This amazing little feature let's you mine and build and chop trees, basically hands free!

Is it cheating? I dunno, depends on your definition of "cheating". I say if it makes the game more fun for you, go for it!

Thanks for reading, hope I helped some people out :)

Last edited:
That's right! The power to enhance your gameplay experience is in your hands! See, if you go into your mouse settings, you'll find something called "clicklock". This amazing little feature let's you basically mine and build and chop trees, basically hands free!

Is it cheating? I dunno, depends on your definition of "cheating". I say if it makes the game more fun for you, go for it!

Thanks for reading, hope I helped some people out :)
OR, you can just press CTRL.

Might as well later consider a feature where the player turns into an automated bot and task him to mine out the entire world while you're in Costa Rica ballin' in some high end motel from the money you got by enslaving characters

Obviously, I'm seeing this a bit too convenient of a feature.
There are also a bunch of odd problems this can cause.
Imagine, thread after thread of people complaining about somehow discovering a 3x2 hole going straight through their house right in the middle of their house after taking a number 2 in the stalls.
What's that? Limit it to your desired blocks/entities?
How would THAT work? Within range only or will the player automatically walk up to it, making him find a small hotspot of iron in some hole underground that you would never notice because there's zero lighting?
I can go on with this.

Might as well later consider a feature where the player turns into an automated bot and task him to mine out the entire world while you're in Costa Rica ballin' in some high end motel from the money you got by enslaving characters

Obviously, I'm seeing this a bit too convenient of a feature.
There are also a bunch of odd problems this can cause.
Imagine, thread after thread of people complaining about somehow discovering a 3x2 hole going straight through their house right in the middle of their house after taking a number 2 in the stalls.
What's that? Limit it to your desired blocks/entities?
How would THAT work? Within range only or will the player automatically walk up to it, making him find a small hotspot of iron in some hole underground that you would never notice because there's zero lighting?
I can go on with this.

It's actually not as complicated as you think though. And a simple click deactivates it. It may be too convenient for you, and that's fine! We all have our own way of playing! :)

It's actually not as complicated as you think though. And a simple click deactivates it. It may be too convenient for you, and that's fine! We all have our own way of playing! :)
The complex part behind this is the laws behind this system.
I mean, surely you didn't just mean that there's an auto-mine on a single block space, right?
Right?

I'm sorry, I didn't think any of what I said indicated that this was a suggestion. Yes, it is indeed a windows OS feature. It's funny that I just discovered it recently. Would have come in handy a long time ago, lol.

Back
Top Bottom