Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

wow, tl;dr.
meaning...
TOO LONG
DID READ
The only think I think, is that Mangle's snout would get in the way of biting someone- the teeth are fake. Freddy could, his face is small enough.
DISCUSS.

The only think I think, is that Mangle's snout would get in the way of biting someone- the teeth are fake. Freddy could, his face is small enough.
DISCUSS.
Hardly, I mean... Look at the mangle's jumpscare. Her mouth opens WIDE to bite Jeremy at his frontal lobe (another nod toward the possibility of it being the mangle), so it would definitely fit around a child's head.

180px-FNAF2MangleJumpscare.gif

Also, this is an interesting concept - Golden Animatronic Bonnie..

output_05nyuv_by_crashkandicoot-d8j60c5.gif

aND IF THE FORUM REFUSES to make that image work, I have a clicky: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/053/5/5/output_05nyuv_by_crashkandicoot-d8j60c5.gif

Last edited:
I've been working on some fanart! I'm quite proud of it too! It's just some simple, paintstyle art of the characters.

I created all this entirely using MSP, just to give it a kind of... cartoony look.

c044819149.png
5bf552125c.png
73a316674c.png

Last edited:
Hardly, I mean... Look at the mangle's jumpscare. Her mouth opens WIDE to bite Jeremy at his frontal lobe (another nod toward the possibility of it being the mangle), so it would definitely fit around a child's head.

180px-FNAF2MangleJumpscare.gif

Also, this is an interesting concept - Golden Animatronic Bonnie..

output_05nyuv_by_crashkandicoot-d8j60c5.gif

aND IF THE FORUM REFUSES to make that image work, I have a clicky: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/053/5/5/output_05nyuv_by_crashkandicoot-d8j60c5.gif
I never truly did believe Mangle to be the cause of The Bite until I saw GameTheory's video on it, or whatever, the FNaF3 video thing. Though I still don't believe in how he says the bite was preformed; it would be much more likely that Mangle bit Jeremy due to it's security facial recognition software thing malfunctioning instead of whatever he said.

Come to think of it, the entire FNaF2 part of that theory threw me off due to the fact that the phone calls in FNaF2 obviously aren't recorded messages, at least if you look at it from the sixth night's phone call. Phone Guy wouldn't say 'hey, didn't you get the memo? Blah blah blah place on lockdown whatever this isn't the actual phone call but it sums it up we're moving you to the day shift' if it wasn't true at the time, unless there just happened to be some incident in the past that just happened to be exactly the same. And even so, why would Jeremy move to the day shift right afterwards?

Still, I don't think I'll ever be completely okay with it until Scott tells us why the hell Foxy is out of order in the first game. He seems like a very unlikely candidate, but please Scott... just tell us why!

PLZ

I never truly did believe Mangle to be the cause of The Bite until I saw GameTheory's video on it, or whatever, the FNaF3 video thing. Though I still don't believe in how he says the bite was preformed; it would be much more likely that Mangle bit Jeremy due to it's security facial recognition software thing malfunctioning instead of whatever he said.
And the fact children were ripping him apart. In the newspaper, it did say the toy animatronics were malfunctioning. But still, it's way obvious Mangle did cause the bite of 87. I still think Toy Chica did.
Come to think of it, the entire FNaF2 part of that theory threw me off due to the fact that the phone calls in FNaF2 obviously aren't recorded messages, at least if you look at it from the sixth night's phone call. Phone Guy wouldn't say 'hey, didn't you get the memo? Blah blah blah place on lockdown whatever this isn't the actual phone call but it sums it up we're moving you to the day shift' if it wasn't true at the time, unless there just happened to be some incident in the past that just happened to be exactly the same. And even so, why would Jeremy move to the day shift right afterwards?
Because the animatronics night mode. Jeremy thought it would be better in the day, because at that time, the animatronics wouldn't be psychotic.
Still, I don't think I'll ever be completely okay with it until Scott tells us why the hell Foxy is out of order in the first game. He seems like a very unlikely candidate, but please Scott... just tell us why!
They noticed he started smelling bad, so they closed him for repairs. Then the animatronics did too, so the place was shut down. And it's REALLY obvious he didn't cause the bite. If anyone disagrees with this point, please, TELL ME!

It seems like he'd have more open eyes, like this one:

un_withered_golden_bonnie_by_fazboggle-d8fizf2.png

After all, he's an animatronic bunny for childrens' entertainment. They'd have the sense to make him look a bit less threatening/with more control over his eyelids, so as to not look creepy.

After he's taken out of the suit, the springlocks for the eyes would retract, and therefore they would lose control over his eyelids. The lids of the suit were probably drooped slightly when the endoskeleton was deactivated, when they put it into storage. so when the purple guy was trapped in it later on, the eyes were still stuck in that position.

I'd imagine it to be kind of like this one, but with whiter eyes and teeth, and of course, without the Fazbear Fright office setting.
golden_bonnie_spring_trap_the_hybrid_animatronics__by_scp_008-d8ir7l9.jpg

Bonnie and Vincent may have a bigger connection than previously thought.
Think about it. Bonnie's signature color is purple. Vincent dies in a bonnie suit. Bonnie has always been an aggressive character, maybe it's for a reason

Bonnie and Vincent may have a bigger connection than previously thought.
Think about it. Bonnie's signature color is purple. Vincent dies in a bonnie suit. Bonnie has always been an aggressive character, maybe it's for a reason
Well, it is possible that, just like Phone Guy´s favourite animatronic is Foxy, the Purple Guy´s favourite may be Bonnie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom