Weapons & Equip Flame Tabi - Dash into things to set them on FYA!

Do you like it or not?

• Total voters

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
Always thought that melee should be much higher mobility than other classes to compensate for close range.
Today, this post just gave me a great idea for an accessory. Meet, the Flame Tabi.

The Flame Tabi is an accessory crafted with 1 Fire Feather
Fire_Feather.png
and 1 Tabi
Tabi.png
. This will create the Flame Tabi, which looks like this:
65758-0b2ddec1fd67125fdb5a84a4c05f92c4.jpg

It dashes 1.5x longer than a normal Tabi, but thats not all. If you dash into an enemy, it will give the debuff On Fire!

This is pretty much it. Hope you liked it ;).
-Redstone

Last edited:
Why not Fire Gauntlet + Master Ninja gear, to make an ultimate Melee Acessory (Sniper Scope and Celestial Cuffs)? I mean, if this were in the game I would never sacrifice a Master Ninja Gear to be able to inflict the fire debuff.

Why not Fire Gauntlet + Master Ninja gear, to make an ultimate Melee Acessory (Sniper Scope and Celestial Cuffs)? I mean, if this were in the game I would never sacrifice a Master Ninja Gear to be able to inflict the fire debuff.
It's called Flame Tabi, not Flame Master Ninja Gear. And this was never intended to be a melee accessory, either.

This is Solar Armor's set bonus. Double-tap with it on and see what happens.

This is actually a good idea, but a certain team of developers got there first.

I hope this works for now... Creating effects is hard.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437785825,1437785485][/DOUBLEPOST]Would just smoke effects or the current image work better? (Again, sorry for no transparency)

Attachments

• flameTabi.png
    flameTabi.png
    633 bytes · Views: 181
I hope this works for now... Creating effects is hard.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437785825,1437785485][/DOUBLEPOST]Would just smoke effects or the current image work better? (Again, sorry for no transparency)
i dont think so
Honestly idk how to make it look better

Back
Top Bottom