Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Just a thought: Maybe you can add a small piece of wall-window to some of your windows, like this? :)
Untitled-3.png

Please ignore the complete boringness of the building though. It was a minute job in order to shelter my dear mechanic. :p

Yeah, I tried wooden walls s and beams when I saw your checkerboard house, but being on a crimson world I hardly ever use ebonwood, so yeah! Really once build there though. Looks amazing!

1.3 is going to remake how we think about chests, so I will hold off on building the store-room until 1.3 rolls around. Additionally, when 1.3 DOES come, This world will become available for download. :)

WIP 8.png

In the meantime, filling in some blanks.

That reminds me, I still need to paint in that single naughty piece of rich mahogany on the previous component of this build. :dryadtongue:

Also, yes, that IS indeed a jersey barrier in the right house.

So many gorgeous tiny details. I love the overgrown ruined sunplate house, small fireplace, the two different roofs. So many details everywhere.
*eyes fall out while staring*
Aw crap. Not this again.
"This is going to be a terrible night..."

Pardon me for abusing your thread, but I had to show you how happy I am with your wicker walls:
~HOUSE~
Although I may have overdone it. :D

Whicker Walls! :dryadhappy:

So many gorgeous tiny details. I love the overgrown ruined sunplate house, small fireplace, the two different roofs. So many details everywhere.

I'm not sure if I'm confusing people, but that's not a mini fireplace on the left house, that was my attempt at portraying a jersey barrier.
One of these things:
https://www.google.com/search?safe=...edr...0...1ac.1.60.img..3.11.1495.NqSmDAZuKTI

Did I confuse you? :(

Did some experiments:

ScreenShot001.png

Flesh Block walls painted green actually work pretty decently with living wood and leaf blocks.
I don't know how to feel about this. I'm making trees out of meat.

Does this make me an evil scientist???

In a more mundane experiment:

ScreenShot002.png

Did some experiments on grass growing behavior, thought I'd share my results here.
Apparently grass (the breakable plants), don't grow with player dirt walls. The grass blocks they grow on ALSO cannot have player dirt walls. All of it has to be grass wall.
If either the space the grass is growing into or the block it is growing on has either player dirt wall or any other unnatural wall, grass will not grow.

I have not tested other walls.

Just thought someone out there might be interested/want to know. :p

Continue like that and you'll be giving me the impression that you're creating a Fallout universe in Terraria. :)
I really, really like that truck. (And the toilet seat is handy too, for all those long driving hours! :p)

the truck placing seems inda forced though, also the lower part of the build is rather boring compared to the rest of your latest builds :p

the truck itself is completely amazing though

Hey! You have some very nice builds. But may I ask what blocks you used for the truck? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom