Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
There will be placeable vines in 1.3, yes! Also climbable spiderweb ropes (I think). You can see both of them in the screenshot with the two tall towers over here.

Ahem!

The challenge is to build an ocean biome house along the lines of the Beach-side Fishing Hut from the original post, but with space for displaying all angler trophies and decorations as well as "useable fish." There must be some coralstone blocks in use somewhere (yes, I know you don't like coralstone, but that's why it's a challenge). The house also has to be valid housing and has to be presented in one screenshot.

;)

Above Request is in WIP stage.

That said, after beating the living sh*t out of my builders block:
THE FLOATING CONTINENT IS DONE!!!

It doesn't have EVERYTHING I wanted it to have, but that will be saved for floating continent #3 which will be built conveniently when 1.3 comes out.
At this point, I go through the arduous task of screen-capping the whole thing, followed by stitching, and finally hosting and posting!

ETA is Friday or Saturday at the Latest.

Those builds are so cool! I love them!
f3uyjcS.png

I present to the Terraria Community Forums my latest Masterpiece!

WARNING: HUGE IMAGE

continent_2_bg_by_lil_puppy23-d8jy0io.png

Valtameri, The Floating City

End of the current WIP Chain! Finally Done! Got stuck with a brief bout of builders block not to mention diminished time to build with university classes having started up again. But I finally finished it! It doesn't have all the features I wanted it to have, but with 1.3 right around the corner, I decided there was no point beating at this more than I needed to, so here we have it! Continent II has been completed!​

Background Image is courtesy of the Wikipedia article on clouds.

Last edited:

*HOLY SNIP*
Valtameri, The Floating City​

End of the current WIP Chain! Finally Done! Got stuck with a brief bout of builders block not to mention diminished time to build with university classes having started up again. But I finally finished it! It doesn't have all the features I wanted it to have, but with 1.3 right around the corner, I decided there was no point beating at this more than I needed to, so here we have it! Continent II has been completed!​

I love the little intricate details you've added to the houses, like the hanging washing is cleverly used wallpapers. Just to name one of 1000+ different little awesome details.

It looks amazing!

I wish there was a world download so I could drink tea in my new station-makeshift-home. ;(

continent_2_bg_by_lil_puppy23-d8jy0io.png

Valtameri, The Floating City​

That's mind-blowing! Exceptionable job!
P7iNLHa.png

Holy crap. Words cannot even describe this.

Is... is that painted living fire block in the lake? To emulate the splashing of water?

Also, the portal off into space is a super neat touch. :D Gosh, so much of this just makes me super jealous at your patience and eye for detail for this kinda thing. Just... damn.

This is one of those few Terraria builds that just makes me really wish I could walk around it in first person. ...At least, within Terraria context, so that I can have wings or a horseshoe so that I don't have to suffer my usual fear of walking around at heights when a plane isn't involved, haha. =3=;

Last edited:
I congratulate you, miss, on a job well done. It's magnificent. One of, if not the most creative Terraria build I've ever seen. :happy:
The cleverness you use certain items, like the fish banners and hive walls for those beehives. The houses boarded together like that, partial ships, a truck. Even a rip in space and time!
You have a very creative mind. Again, kudos!

Wow. Amazing job. I love it all. The camp, the fish smoking zone, the beehives, the waterfall, the portal...
*carries on to list every amazing detail*

5 years later.

So yeah, awesome!

Last edited:
Holy crap. Words cannot even describe this.

Is... is that painted living fire block in the lake? To emulate the splashing of water?

Also, the portal off into space is a super neat touch. :D Gosh, so much of this just makes me super jealous at your patience and eye for detail for this kinda thing. Just... damn.

This is one of those few Terraria builds that just makes me really wish I could walk around it in first person. ...At least, within Terraria context, so that I can have wings or a horseshoe so that I don't have to suffer my usual fear of walking around at heights when a plane isn't involved, haha. =3=;

That is indeed living flame! I got the idea from this one build, but I don't remember from where or who.

And yes, once 1.3's launch date is announced, a world download is in order! Possibly sooner, depending. Might include a free pair of wings somewhere.

alert system didn't warn me of this D:

good thing i decided to come by, this is fricking amazing, awesome job, please share TEdit schematic :D

Back
Top Bottom