Weapons & Equip Fourth liquid, Four new endgame armors, gravity mining, and more! [Big]

The__Bird

Golem
NOTE: This will be a short thread, because I already made this thread once. Then the internet decided to hit the almighty backspace ;( I am not in the mood to recreate the thread from scratch, and since I was to dumb to make it on a google/microsoft word document, and also failed to have a backup of it, it is gone. This thread will be expand on later, but I am to dead inside right now to do that.

NOTE2: If anyone saw, I also posted this thread early, and I had it locked. That was funny :D

Intoduction to celestium
Celestium would be an extremely endgame liquid dropped by enemies in the new lunar invasion. It would drop as a block of frozen celestium, and can be turned into a bucket of celestium at a Shroomite fusion core (Crafted at a mythril anvil with 20 shroomite, 1 living fire block, 50 wire, and 5 ectoplasm) with 2 blocks of frozen celestium, and 1 lihzahrd bucket (Crafted at a mythril anvil with 2 lihzhrd bricks, and 1 lihzahrd power cell) Celestium the liquid does almost nothing, and other than turning bunnies into squirrels on contact, it does nothing. However, it can be used for some endgame weapons and armor. When you craft a block of frozen celestium and a glass block at a shroomite blast furnace, you get a celestium vial. When you craft a cobalt ingot, and two celestium vials at a shroomite blast furnace, you get a celestium bar. Those are used in crafting celestium armor and weapons, as well as heliophite, astrophite, titanite, and witchfire armor and weapons. Heliophite is an endgame melee set, astrophite is a mage set, titanite is a ranged set, and witchfire is a summoner set (Yay summoner love praise bird)

Celestium
Celestium is made with 1 cobalt ingot, and 2 celestium vials. It is mainly used to craft more endgame armor sets, but has an armor set of its own, and some unique tools.

Celestium drillaxe
Crafting: At a mythril anvil with 18
celestium bars
Damage: 41
Power: 210% pickaxe, 150% axe
Knockback: 2
Rarity: Yellow
Use time: 15
Other: None

Celestium gravity drillaxe
Crafting: At a mythril anvil with 20
celestium bars, and 1 gravatation potion
Damage: 35
Power: 210% pickaxe, 150% axe
Knockback: 3
Use time: 15
Tooltip: Two modes. Regular mode, and gravity mode
Other: The first mode would be just regular mining. The second mode would be gravity mode, where all blocks mined do not break, but float upward 2-30 blocks.

Celestium crusher
celestium bars
Damage: 81
Power: 100% hammer
Knockback: 10
Use time: 34
Other: Acts as a weapon that deals splash damage to enemies within 5 blocks of the hit, and an extremely powerful hammer

Celestium bullet
Crafting: At a mythril anvil with 1
celestium bar, and 70 chlorophyte bullets
Damage: 15
Max stack: 999
Velocity: 6
Notes: Homes in on enemies, and pierces up to 3 enemies. Will not pierce the same enemy more than once. If no other targets are found, the bullet just keeps going straight

Celestium headgear
Crafting: At a mythril anvil with 12
celestium bars
Defense: 9
Tooltip: Increases max mana by 80, reduces mana usage by 18%, 17% increases magic damage

Celestium helmet
celestium bars
Defense: 15
Tooltip: 18% increased ranged damage, 20% chance not to consume a bullet

Celestium mask
celestium bars
Defense: 27
Tooltip: 18% increased melee damage, 6% increased critical hit chance

Celestium greaves
celestium bars
Defense: 15
Tooltip: 8% increases critical hit chance, 8% increased movement speed

Celestium plate mail
Crafting: At a mythril anvil with 24
celestium bars
Defense: 20
Tooltip: 6% increased damage, 7% increased critical hit chance

Celestium set bonus: Blue particles when hit, 10% increased movement speed, and gravitation potions last 100% longer
Celestium total defense: Headgear- 44. Helmet- 50. Mask- 62

Heliophite
Heliophite is the endgame melee set, themed around fire. Heliophite bars are crafted at a celestium anvil (Crafted at a mythril anvil with 10 celestium bars) with 1 celestium bar, and 1 sun shard (Dropped by golem, will explain later)

Heliophite mask
Crafting: At a
celestium anvil with 12 heliophite bars
Defense: 26
Tooltip: 9% increased melee damage, Bosses are more likely to target you

Heliophite scale mail
celestium anvil with 24 heliophite bars
Defense: 23
Tooltip: 9% increased melee damage, 8% increased critical hit chance, Bosses are more likely to target you

Heliophite core
celestium anvil with 24 heliophite bars
Defense: 35
Tooltip: 6% increased melee damage, 8% increased critical hit chance, Bosses are more likely to target you

Heliophite grieves
celestium anvil with 18 heliophite bars
Defense: 21
Tooltip: 6% increased movement speed, 8% increased melee speed, Bosses are more likely to target you

Heliophite set bonus (Scale mail): Ball of fire around the player, 10% increased melee damage, and when an enemy is killed, it explodes into fire, damaging all nearby enemies. Explosion deals 10% of the exploded enemies max health (Explosion does no damage if a boss is killed)
Heliophite set bonus (Core): Large ball of fire around the player, 5 defense, and when an enemy is killed, it explodes into fire, damaging all nearby enemies. Explosion deals 10% of the exploded enemies max health (Explosion does no damage if a boss is killed)
Heliophite total armor: Scale mail- 70. Core- 82

Astrophite
Astrophite is the endmage mage set, and is themed around darkness. Astrophite bars are crafted at a celestium anvil with 1 celestium bar, and 1 moon shard (Dropped by golem. Will explain later)

Astrophite hood
celestium anvil with 12 astrophite bars
Defense: 8
Tooltip: 10% decreased mana usage, 6% increased critical strike chance

Astrophite horns
celestium anvil with 12 astrophite bars
Defense: 3
Tooltip: 10% increased magic damage, 100 increased max mana

Astrophite cloak
celestium anvil with 24 astrophite
Defense: 16
Tooltip: 8% increased magic damage

Astrophite pants
celestium anvil with 18 astrophite
Defense: 12
Tooltip: 9% increased magic damage, 12% increased movement speed

Astrophite set bonus (Hood): Damage delt to enemies heals the player with the lowest health, there is an aura of darkness around the player, 10% increased magic damage, and critical hits to enemies make you summon a shadow orb around yourself, that restores mana, and takes life from enemies
Astrophite set bonus (Horns): Damage delt to enemies damages the on screen enemy with the most health, 10% increased magic damage, and when you kill and enemy, they spawn a shadow orb, that shoots damaging projectiles at nearby enemies. Lasts 5 seconds each
Astrophite total armor: Hood- 36. Horns- 31

Titanite
Titanite is the endgame ranged set, and is themed around water. One titanite bar is crafted at a celestium anvil with 1 celestium bar, and 1 celestium bucket

Titanite bullet
celestium anvil with 70 chlorophyte bullets, and 1 titanite bar
Damage: 15
Velocity: 5
Other: Homes on on enemies, and pierces up to 3 times. Wont pierce the same enemy twice

Titanite helmet
celestium anvil with 12 titanite bars
Defense: 14
Tooltip: 15% increased ranged damage, 5% increased chance not to consume ammo

Titanite laser sight headgear
Defense: 3
Tooltip: 25% increased ranged damage, and critical strike chance

Titanite scuba helmet
Defense: 20
Tooltip: 5% increased ranged damage, projectiles go faster underwater, breathing meter lasts 10 seconds longer
Other: Better used underwater

Titanite breastplate
celestium anvil with 24 titanite bars
Defense: 27
Tooltip: 45% increased chance not to consume ammo

Titanite leggings
celestium anvil with 18 titanite bars
Defense: 19
Tooltip: 15% increased movement speed, 15% increased ranged damage

Titanite set bonus (Helmet): 25% increased movement speed, standing still will put you in stealth mode, and when an arrow hits an enemy, it explodes, and bounces off toward another enemy. Can only bounce once, and explode twice. Explosion does 50 damage
Titanite set bonus (Laser sight headgear): 25% increased movement speed, standing still will put you in a translucent mode, and summon 3 other clones in translucent mode. If you hit a clone, it explodes, dealing 50 damage. Clones disappear after you move. Cones are in random spots
Titanite set bonus (Scuba gear): 25% increased moment speed, standing still, will put you in stealth mode, and rockets will explode into shrapnel, and the shrapnel will explode into small explosions. Rockets/Shrapnel will explode on contact
Titanite total armor: Helmet- 60. Laser sight- 49. Scuba helmet- 66

Witchfire
Witchfire is the endgame summoner set, and is themed around death. 2 witchfire bars are crafted at a celestium anvil with 2 celestium bars, 1 sun shard, and 1 moon shard

Witchfire mask
celestium anvil with 12 witchfire bars
Defense: 19
Tooltip: Increases minion damage by 10%

Witchfire crown
celestium anvil with 12 witchfire bars
Defense: 10
Tooltip: Increases minion cap by 5

Witchfire cloak
celestium anvil with 24 witchfire bars
Defense: 22
Tooltip: Increases minion cap by 2

Witchfire breastplate
celestium anvil with 24 witchfire bars
Defense: 29
Tooltip: Increases minion damage by 5%

Witchfire leggings
celestium anvil with 18 witchfire bars
Defense: 25
Tooltip: Increases minion critical hit chance by 10%, minion cap by 1, and minion damage by 3%

Witchfire set bonus (Mask/Breastplate): Increases minion damage by 20%, and minions have a chance to inflict the Cursed inferno debuff for 2-10 seconds
Witchfire set bomus (Mask/Cloak): Increases minion damage by 2%, minion cap by 1, and when you summon a minion, you summon an explosion, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
Witchfire set bonus (Crown/Cloak): Increases minion cap by 5, and when you summon a minion, you have a chance to summon a dark horse that lasts for 10 seconds, and attacks enemies (Does not count as a minion)
Witchfire set bonus (Crown/Breastplate): Increases minion damage by 2%, minion cap by 1, and when your minion kills an enemy, all your minions have a chance to gain a boost in damage, and you gain increased life regen. Effects last for 5 seconds
Witchfire total armor: Mask/Breastplate- 73, Mask/Cloak- 66, Crown/Breastplate- 64, Crown/Cloak- 57

Odds and ends

Sun shard
10 Sun shards are dropped by golem with a 70% chance

Moon shard
10 Moon shards are dropped by golem with a 70% chance

Thats it for now!
Phew! This thread took so much longer than I thought. It was originally just a suggestion for a fourth liquid, and now it's a massive wall of text. I would REALLY appreciate some feedback, as I worked hard on this, and I want to see what the community things. I know some of the stats might need adjusting, and there will be more items/weapons/maybe armor added to this. Again, PLEASE leave feedback, and thanks for wasting however long it took to read this thread! :joy:

Also, if anybody would like to donate some sprites. I would be grateful :happy:

Last edited:
Love it. SUPPORT! One thing that you may want to consider thinking about is that I had a lot of trouble reading the parts in white? using the Snow Theme. I will leave extreme feedback for the people who are experienced suggestion makers.

Love it. SUPPORT! One thing that you may want to consider thinking about is that I had a lot of trouble reading the parts in white? using the Snow Theme. I will leave extreme feedback for the people who are experienced suggestion makers.
Huh. I didn't consider that. Just looked at it in white, and saw the difference :eek:
Changed it do a darker grey

Underneath the black square for text Color there is the option "none". If you use that then the text appears bright for people using dark backgrounds and dark for people using bright backgrounds
Would be a pain to recolor all that text now that there are specific colored spots...

SO MUCH TEXT! but on a serious note, this is a decent idea. I like it.
{INSERT JACKHAMMER OF SUPPORT HERE}

Support, my only concern is that you have to grind golem A LOT to get enough sun/moon shards. We've all done enough of that to get a picksaw.

Some of the ideas in here are boring and unoriginal, though the majority are pretty nice and to be honest, exciting. I like all the different ideas and feel like they are interesting. I'd like some sort of implementation of this whole general concept into Terraria, I really would.

And I'm glad I made my 2000th post here.

sunplates shouldnt be golem drop, we are all tired of grinding that guy. Also, big nope for cobalt bars, an early hardmode material used for late game stuff? change it to something else or possibly throw out

sunplates shouldnt be golem drop, we are all tired of grinding that guy. Also, big nope for cobalt bars, an early hardmode material used for late game stuff? change it to something else or possibly throw out
"Tired of grinding....early..material"
Did you not grind up a surplus of cobalt early on? If not, would you be mad if you have to grind something harder to get?

Back
Top Bottom