Weapons & Equip Frozen Seashell

Fortanono 🌳

Retinazer
Just a random idea I had. The Frozen Seashell. Tinker between the Frozen Turtle Shell and the Neptune's Shell,

Frozen Seashell
Accessory
Turns you into an Icy Merman when below 25% health, which gives you:
  • Infinite breathing underwater
  • Swimming
  • Normal speed in water
  • 30 defense
As you can see, unlike the Moon Shell, the effects of both transformations combine into one, but you don't get the effects of the Neptune's Shell by simply going in water, you have to actually be under 25% health to gain those effects too. Meaning you can still drown when above 25% health.

Really, I don't understand why nobody thought of this. It just seems like a perfect match since A) They are both kinda like transforming accessories, B) They are both shells, and C) there are already Icy Mermen in the game. What do you thinK?

Last edited:
Overpowered.
If you equip both frozen seashell and turtle, you will get 68 defense *if warding*
As if my defense isn't big enough for that *max defense 165 if frozen turtle*

Overpowered.
If you equip both frozen seashell and turtle, you will get 68 defense *if warding*
As if my defense isn't big enough for that *max defense 165 if frozen turtle*
Do the effects of the star cloak, star veil, and bee cloak stack? No. Neither do they.

Do the effects of the star cloak, star veil, and bee cloak stack? No. Neither do they.
They're crafted with star cloak, of course shouldn't do effect, but those 2 have different effects, and he 30+ defense is a buff, probably wouldn't work if the frozen shell buff become another buff that gives 30+ defense instead "frozen shell buff"

They're crafted with star cloak, of course shouldn't do effect, but those 2 have different effects, and he 30+ defense is a buff, probably wouldn't work if the frozen shell buff become another buff that gives 30+ defense instead "frozen shell buff"
I'll just make this override the Turtle Shell buff because what you said.

Back
Top Bottom