tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

It's on the Mod Browser. Just enable it with other mods also enabled and see if it works. If there is an error, please send me it.

Good to see it released! You should change the link in the game browser, tho. It redirects to the WIP thread. :red:

As I said, it's not in the mod yet. Go two posts above yours, and it explains it there.

I'd also like to announce: I am having a giveaway, if you can call it that.
Any post here (that has purpose) has a chance to be selected, and the two winners get their own items into the mod :D

It ends on 3/13/16, as early as I remember :p

Last edited:
uhh? What? Please, if you have an actual question, ask it properly. Also, if you want in for the contest thing, that doesn't count, as it has no reason. :p

BUT Y THO!!!!111!!!!!???//??//?

BUT Y THO!!!!111!!!!!???//??//?
Do not spam other people's threads. Your posts are off topic and lacking in content as they do not further the discussion in any manor. This is your one verbal warning. Future violations of similar type will be met with warning points and eventually account restrictions. Please read and abide by our rules as you agreed to when you created your account here.

Reactions: suu
As I said, it's not in the mod yet. Go two posts above yours, and it explains it there.

I'd also like to announce: I am having a giveaway, if you can call it that.
Any post here (that has purpose) has a chance to be selected, and the two winners get their own items into the mod :D

It ends on 3/13/16, as early as I remember :p

if you haven't noticed by now, i'm half blind.

but no seriously i didn't see that, my bad. :d

im just going to pretend like i didnt see that little... thing... do you plan on the items craftable at actual crafting stations? like the pink bulb with a mythril or orichalcum anvil, or the living wood stuff at a living loom, or anvil/ workbench. btw, I LOVE that you added a summoning item for plantera. it really saves the trouble of having to look for a bulb :)

How 'bout a fist-like weapon? Like, a glove or a gauntlet which instead of slashing N' all will punch stuff instead? I'm quite sure you can figure out what animations to use from the game to make it. I would be amazed4life if it could be possible.
somewhat a post which has purpose

We need bows. I feel that endgame bows are severely lacking (there are only two, the Tsunami and Phantasm), and the Phantasm has been nerfed since. Perhaps a bow associated with the dungeon, that shoots spectre clots (like the shots fired by the Spectre staff) along with arrows that can be crafted with ectoplasm and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom