Weapons & Equip Goblin Crossbow

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
I feel like the Goblin Invasion is kinda pointless besides getting the Goblin Tinkerer before hardmode. I feel like you should have a reason to farm it.

Introducing the Goblin Crossbow, a marvel of Goblin technology.

Goblin Crossbow
bb0b2247-4952-11e6-b467-bda2c6962ab9.gif

Damage: 24
Knockback: 4 (Weak)
Crit Chance: 4%
Velocity: 20
Use Time: 16 (Average)
Ammo: Arrows
Rarity: Blue
Sell: 21
Silver_Coin.png

Dropped By Archer Goblins 7%
Although it may seem rather weak for a weapon that rare, it makes up with insane velocity. This is basically the equivalent of an early-game sniper rifle (note the lowercase letters).

Last edited:
But if people aren't ranged classes it's useless. Also in Hardmode a Shadowflame Bow drops I do believe.

Doesn't that look like a repeater bow made from the hardmode ores? And there's other weapons to farm in the goblin event as well as the money. And yes, the bow does drop in hardmode PJ. Also, why would the goblin archers drop a crossbow when they clearly use normal bows? (not trying to be rude...)

Doesn't that look like a repeater bow made from the hardmode ores? And there's other weapons to farm in the goblin event as well as the money. And yes, the bow does drop in hardmode PJ. Also, why would the goblin archers drop a crossbow when they clearly use normal bows? (not trying to be rude...)
I retextured the Hallowed Repeater to make this item. I was considering making a Goblin Crossbowman, but then I decided "Eh, I'll just give it to the Goblin Archer."

Actually now that you mention it, a new goblin added to the army would be nice. an upgraded version of the goblin archer. Maybe in hardmode...

Back
Top Bottom