Gray Makes Sprites

652Graystripe

Plantera
Requests be closed. Sorry.

'Morning, afternoon or evening, folks. I like spriting. These are my sprites. Here they are.

Something you might not know about me is that I am color-shifted. This means, in my case, that I perceive green less individually than other colors. I try not to let it get in the way of my art, but you may notice a lack of green sprites in my thread! :p

Sets
Rudimentary_Spear.png Rudimentary_Sword.png Rudimentary_Bow.png Rudimentary_Hatchet.png Rudimentary Set. By cavemen, for cavemen.
Sunplate_Bow.png Sunplate_Saber.png Sunplate weaponry! Strike with the power of the sun.
Dynasty_Sword.png Dynasty_Bow.png Dynasty set. For those of you who like cosplay.
Lihzahrd_Cleaver.png Containment_Sun.png Lihzahrd_Armor.png The ancient technology of the Lihzahrds.
Obsidian_Templar_Armor.png Scorching_Claymore.png Drybones.png Burning with hellish flame.
Hellstone_Work_Bench.pngHellstone_Table.png For those who like building with hellstone.
Bluesteel_Ball.png Bluesteel_Razor.png Bluesteel_Dart.png Bluesteel throwables, heavy objects from a foreign land that are riddled with sharp glass.

Remakes of existing items
Unicorn_Horn_remade.png Unicorn Horn
Charged_Blaster_Cannon.png Charged Blaster Cannon, inspired by @Brutallama
Charged_Blaster_Cannon.png
Ice_Blade.png Ice Blade
Ice_Boomerang.png Ice Boomerang

Swords
Crystal_Saber.pngSpur_SK.png Divine_Avenger.png Paladin_Greatsword.png Vulcan.png Tumble Blade.png Afterglow.png Stone_Orchid.png Crystalline_Sword.pngShiny_Sword.png Spiked_Cudgel.png

From left to right:
-Crystalline Sword, a powerful Hallowed blade that sends fragments spinning upon hit
-Spur, from Spiral Knights
-Divine Avenger, from Spiral Knights
-Paladin Greatsword, banisher of undead
-Vulcan, able to spout lava from the ground
-Tumble Blade, summoning a cloud of sand
-The Afterglow, a knife wielded by Selenians that allows projectile deflection
-Stone Orchid, whose effects will wrap nearby enemies in vines
-Hallowed Growthspire, shoots sword beams that phase through walls
-Shiny Sword, cumbersome but acts like the Life Drain
-Spiked Cudgel, striking with the force of a train

Other melees
Fleshripper.png Hookshot.png Hookshot_projectile.png Sealed_Javelin.png Stone_Grinder.png Shale_razor_giffy.gif Propellerang.pngWood_Cudgel.png The_Monitor.png Monitor_Projectile.png
-Fleshripper, a powerful hook that wrenches enemies towards you
-Hookshot, which allows you to do a weak grapple
-Sealed Javelin, unleashing a hurricane of power once it detonates
-Stone Grinder, pulping enemies easily
-Slate Razor, wrought from stone to cut flesh
-Propellerang, designed to fly like the wind
-Wood Cudgel, the chosen boomerang of gurus
-The Monitor, a powerful chain cannon once used on a battleship

Ranged weapons
Enforcer.png Arcana.png Laser_Shotgun.png Rock-it_Launcher.png Lil'_Tom.png

-Enforcer, from Team Fortress 2
-Arcana, from Spiral Knights
-Laser shotgun, like it says on the tin
-Rock-it Launcher, which shoots exploding rocks
-Lil' Tom, for Chicago-style negotiations

Magic weapons
Cog_Scepter.png Gear_Staff_Again.png Shiny_Shield.png Shiny_Shield_2.png

-Cog Scepter to send gears flying around you
-Shiny Shield to vaporize a ton of nearby enemies in an explosion that tastes like battery acid

Summoning weapons
Basilisk_Scepter.png Elemental_Staff.png

-Basilisk Scepter to summon a rideable fighting lizard thing
-Elemental Staff, which throws a sentient boulder that can deflect projectiles

Enemies
Fire_Elemental.png Haunted_Staff.png Yggdrassil.png Sealed_Core.png Sealed_Core_inactive.png Grecian_Automaton.png Crystal_Snail.png Mud_Snail.pngFrozen_Snail.pngHell_Snail.png
-The Fire Elemental, whirling through the Underworld
-A Haunted Staff, evidence of druids gone wrong
-Yggdrassil, the World Tree itself, gone corrupt
-The Sealed Core, a dangerous Granite miniboss
-Grecian Automaton, the bats of the Marble Cave
-Iridescent Snail, a peaceful but spiny critter from the Hallow
-Silt Sucker, a sluggish little being from the Jungle
-Frigid Slider, who just wishes you'd go away
-Molten Slug, a spicy fellow straight outta hell

Misc
Undying_Branch.png Lunar_Tablet_2.png Nightmare_Scabbard.png Scorched_Sheath.png Intraheat_Scale.png Sealed_Core_Banner.pngGrow_Light.png Barbed_Arrow.png Warphole_Chest.gif Copper_Boulder.png Stone_Fist.png Gold_Boulder.png Silver_Stalactite.png Iron_Wall.png

Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki
Lawnmower_2.png Lawnmower (@SilverHexxitFights)
True_Moonlight_Sword.png True Moonlight Sword (Darthwikia)
Mana_Pickaxe.png Mana Pickaxe (remake of @Hunited's sprite, for @SilverHexxitFights)
Masamune.png Masamune (Arthurtilly)
Sparklight_Hammer.png Sparklight_Hammer_2.png Sparklight Hammer (SuperFunnyStuff)
Plantera_Greatsword.png Broadsword of Plantera (Pi3.141592)
Sun_Axe.png Sun_Sword.png Sun_Pickaxe.png Sun_Hammer.png Sun_Hamaxe.png Sun Set (Arthurtilly)
Hanging_Sun_Pearl.png View attachment 69137 Sun Biome gear (Darthwikia)
Sun_Beam_Scepter.png Iron_Warhead.png Throwables (@Brick Creeper)

Hellbat_Man.png
WSC 3rd Place.png (!)
Hellbat-Man, my ironic superhero for the WSC Week 21.
Gray's_Cubicle.png
Gray's Cubicle, for WSC Week 22.
Furniture_Tileset.png
Concrete Jungle Furniture, for WSC Week 24.

Bigger Sprites
Terrifying_Pen.png
One of those six-part pens like the ones I keep finding in pieces in my third period. I question.
Solar_Logo.png

The logo for a friend's biome.

Vigor Thorn.png
Vigor Thorn for @DJEN
Star_Sapphire.png Star Sapphire (thanks for the help, @Pinelord!)
Bloody Dagger - stealth2953.png Bloody Dagger for @stealth2953
Star Shield - Lucky Lucky Horseshoe.png Star Shield for @Lucky Lucky Horseshoe
Aileron_test.png Aileron_again.png Aileron_returns.png A few things I made as a test. They're supposed to be blades of a fan or something.

Dugdrill.png

You don't need to ask me before using a sprite (unless otherwise denoted), but I do ask for a clear representation of credit in the form of a tag on the thread used. Do not use the sprite as your own - you have no authority to distribute it, nor claim it as yours.

Last edited:
I made the Magic Dagger resprite for the hell of it, and I have to say, I love how I did the blade.
Magical_Dagger.png
Also an older sprite of mine, intended to be part of a set, and a new Bone Sword innuendo. It's even more massive than the other one for more hard power.
Crimstone_Cleaver.png Bone_Greatsword.png

Awesome start! :happy: Can't wait to see more :)
Didn't you make an Electrum set? Then I have to stress that my Electrum Sword isn't intended to infringe on you at all. It's just a sword that I created before I saw you had similar sprites on your thread.
Electrum_Sword.png
Also, I had a question: how do I avoid making a chain of darker-colored pixels down the center of a blade, as in the Electrum?

Didn't you make an Electrum set? Then I have to stress that my Electrum Sword isn't intended to infringe on you at all. It's just a sword that I created before I saw you had similar sprites on your thread.
View attachment 48332
Also, I had a question: how do I avoid making a chain of darker-colored pixels down the center of a blade, as in the Electrum?
I simply put the darkest shades on the outside, instead of the sort of highlight to demonstrate and edge.

Like this
Blade shading.png

(essentially reversing the order you put them in from edge to center)

Back
Top Bottom