Drawings & Paintings Haloboy's random drawings of random awfulness.

Varsia

Empress of Light
I finally brought myself to make a thread of my artwork.
I'm not sure whether or not this fits into the Terrarian Artwork or non-Terrarian, as some may be and some may not. I shoved it here cause it seems more relevant here.

Requests are OPEN, but give me some time. A week or so, maybe? I got other random stuff to do, so drawing is quite low on my schedule.

One more thing: Sorry for the crappy quality of the image and the sketches thereby. I have to use my phone's camera and i'm not the best at sketches.

But, without further ado.

MY DRAWINGS OF RANDOMNESS!

I would make an awesomely bad one.
njh87ii.jpg

I'm unsure as to whether or not this is actually a Terrarian Wyvern. I drew it without any kind of source imagery, so I'm not certain. It can go here regardless.
l7uF4y3.jpg

That's all for now.

Last edited:
Your art is honestly not bad at all! My suggestion is this: ichigo_demotivational_sheaths_by_subsquentual-d5bvhvs.jpg Don't worry about the meme part, just draw ichigo (the guy) with zangetsu (his sword).

Nice stuff the only thing i didnt like a lot was the way you insulted your own creations :c you may think youre not as good as others but you shall never compare yourself to others unless you have as many years of study and experience as they do. instead compare your works to past works and see how youve improved , then strive more for more improvement :> you certainly have potential but insulting your works wont help , be proud of them .

Nice stuff the only thing i didnt like a lot was the way you insulted your own creations :c you may think youre not as good as others but you shall never compare yourself to others unless you have as many years of study and experience as they do. instead compare your works to past works and see how youve improved , then strive more for more improvement :> you certainly have potential but insulting your works wont help , be proud of them .
Alright. It's one of the things I've sort of learned to do, and kinda been taught to: Always strive to be your best, and don't be happy till you are.
I gotta scrap the latter part.
Were it so easy.

Alright. It's one of the things I've sort of learned to do, and kinda been taught to: Always strive to be your best, and don't be happy till you are.
Were it so easy.
I have the weirdest moral code ever: "Try to do good, but suspect the worst. Because if you think of the worst and you do better, you will be happy. But if you do worse than expected you will be sad." See, I told you it was weird.

I have the weirdest moral code ever: "Try to do good, but suspect the worst. Because if you think of the worst and you do better, you will be happy. But if you do worse than expected you will be sad." See, I told you it was weird.
That's not actually too bad.
I think that's almost pessimism.

Were it so easy.
Its great to think that way but that doesnt mean you have to be harsh on yourself :> remember theyre yours and no one can take that away , no one else i able to replicate the exact same method you used , further practice and youll get better and i tell you that when you notice the improvement its the most satisfying thing ever.

That's not actually too bad.
I think that's almost pessimism.
No, I have hope in the future, people, etc. (looked up pessimism) I just hate being sad, so if I do better than expected (better than the worst) then I will be happy, but like I said it is weird. But then again I am happy all the time so it is good right :)

No.
They are actually quite good, if they didn't hurt my eyes because they were scanned badly.
Digitally editing it to get rid of the ... Off pixels would improve it to a very high level.
Alright.
I got so much to do, but so little time... and not enough hands.

More often than not, an artist’s biggest critic is themselves. Unless said artist doesn’t care that is.

Deep from the depths of page 8 of 9, rises my old drawings thread, with its really crappy old drawings.
Rise, my minion! I require you once more!
Q2Md5Eu.jpg

There.

Back
Top Bottom