Weapons & Equip Horses - Customizable with wings, armour and even BIOME SEEDS!

Tachytaenius

Skeletron Prime
--THIS THREAD WILL BE REFURBISHED SOON!--

Disclaimer: I know suggestions don't get everything they say if they are implemented, but... remove ordinary unicorns. This would make the suggestion make so much more sense, and stuff. Think about it.

We all love horses, so why not see them in terraria?

They would be summon mounts... (not set in stone!) But, of course, no one wants to have a temporary horse. So... I present to you, shameless yet necessary self-advertising!

Go here...

Okay. ON TO THE SUGGESTION!

Acquire a "Horse Saddle" by killing the Eye of Cthulhu - 50% drop chance. (Not set in stone, neither is the boss!)

Use it to summon a horse, and if you want, name it etc (remember the linked thread :) ).

You may also acquire some biome seeds (evil (crimson and corruption) excluded) or wings... with a use!

Right click on your summoned horse to open it's UI screen.

Then, you will see 5 slots.

1. Horse Helmet
2. Horse Torso-armour
3. Horseshoes
4. Wings
5. Seeds

So, place the armour in the first three slots (don't worry, crafting, sprites and EVERYTHING will come soon!)

And wings too, if you want to let it fly (higher than YOU can :p )

And then seeds. I will promptly list all the seeds that you can use and their aesthetic effects. (no seeds? An ordinary horse/pegasus (pegasus is formed when you give it wings))

Hallow seeds - UNICORN! :passionate:
Jungle seeds - Brown horse with green mane. Wut?
Mushroom seeds - Blue horse with glowing light blue spots. PSYCHEDELIC.
Shiverthorn seeds - Light blue horse with white spots. COLD.
Daybloom seeds - Yellow horse with green spots. WHAT... THE... F-- wynaut?
Moonglow seeds - Black horse with glowing white spots.

--THIS THREAD WILL BE REFURBISHED SOON!-- (CUZ IT'S UGLY AS *%!@)

Removing unicorns as a mob really doesn't make any sense, and would give the Hallow only 2 above ground mobs. Other then that, support! However, I think only Biome seeds should effect it, having plant seeds work too doesn't make a lot of sense.

Removing unicorns as a mob really doesn't make any sense, and would give the Hallow only 2 above ground mobs. Other then that, support! However, I think only Biome seeds should effect it, having plant seeds work too doesn't make a lot of sense.

True dat. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom