How to make a DJ Avatar

Pumpking

Wall of Flesh
A couple members have made DJ Avatars, like this one:
DJ.gif

Some people are probably wondering how to make these, so I'm making a guide.

Step 1: Find a template. I already made one, it can be found as a .zip file attached to this post.
Step 2: Once you extract .zip file, you will find a template .gif, and folder called "Frames". When you open this folder, you will find 6 images. These are the frames of the template .gif
Step 3: Edit the frames. Now you can draw a face on the DJ on each frame. I drew a Jack O' Lantern face on mine. You can also add background if you want.
Step 4: Animate it. There are many websites that you can use to animate, but I use this website. Upload the 6 frames you edited. Then, set "Delay Time" to 10.
Step 5: Save it. Go down to "Output" and click "save". Save it to wherever you want.

Now that you know how to do it, you can join the DJ Fad!
(Social Forum coming soon!)

Attachments

• DJ Template.zip
    93.7 KB · Views: 332
So im trying to do this from my tablet and i honestly habe never edited a gif...any helpful criticism for a n00b

So im trying to do this from my tablet and i honestly habe never edited a gif...any helpful criticism for a n00b
The .zip file came with the frames of the .gif You can edit those, then use the website above to animate them.

Ik and i downloaded the files and tryied to use the website you provided but it doesnt seem to be mobile friendly and is there a program you would suggest using to edit the files

Ik and i downloaded the files and tryied to use the website you provided but it doesnt seem to be mobile friendly and is there a program you would suggest using to edit the files
This guide was made with PC in mind, and I hardly ever use a phone. I don't what you have access to on them.

I would love to resurrect my laptop but to much of a pain i can look up programs for mo ile if you could give a starting poi t ie whats used on pc

When I try to edit it in GIMP it the color I choose always changes to a grayer version of it. And that is only with this file.

After hours of searching and then finally using two different apps i was able to make mine on my tablet...i feel very accomplished almost as if i soloed the frost moon with a wooden shortsword and finished it

After hours of searching and then finally using two different apps i was able to make mine on my tablet...i feel very accomplished almost as if i soloed the frost moon with a wooden shortsword and finished it
There is no such thing as a wooden shortsword. :)

Err... Can someone make one of these for me? I really don't know anything about this.
I'm dumb when it comes to stuff like photoshop/pixel art/any other thing that invlolves a computer and "art".

Back
Top Bottom