tModLoader HuntToBoss

Snrasha

Terrarian

BannerHunt2.png

(Version 0.30) (10/31/2016)
(not updated for the last version, sorry)

This mod is only for singleplayer! And incompatible with the mod Prefixes For Enemies.

Mod that only adds bosses, without loot, just trophies (better trophies if you kill the bosses on expert mode).
You need luminite to craft the summon items to spawn the bosses.
Why this mod?
"Have you reached the endgame and got all the Moon Lord items and you want to test them in something powerful but fighting the Moon Lord again an again is just too boring for you? Well try this: this mod adds bosses to fight post Moon Lord for a challenge. The bosses are the dark version of previous bosses tweaked for a hardcore endgame battles."

To download HuntToBoss use tmodloader's mod browser or preferably this link:
Download

Contents of HunterToBoss:
Craft for summon boss: Luminite and others things.

yPQsSVv.png

[Rework] Dark Bee, Fun.
aujbl1d.png

[Rework] Dark Brain. Nothing.
mQwufQ1.png

Dark Eye. He is not hard, this is a problem in normal, in expert, this is different, maybe not too hard.
nRbuxKG.png

[Rework] Dark Eater of World.How say? Ah yes, easy.
Nmcfl0R.png

Dark Slime. I am sure with 100% than you loose again that in the first battle.
q9GXgel.png

[Rework] Dark Skeleton. Unique boss with no vanilla sprite. (Only Hand) Hand create per @ArmyFrog

small SPOIL VIDEO(because i died very fast, ah ah)

Thank to:
@Snrasha for have created the mod.
@ripper94 for have test the mod
@General Milky for idea of the mod
@ArmyFrog for skeleton hand sprite.
@Roxxz for fix sentence
Song: (All free to use for free things)
-PhatBoiJ for Dark Eater/Brain music.
-Rave4Yourself for Dark Bee music.
-Mooseymaniac for Dark Skeleton Music

Last edited:
C'est Steelé comme mod ;P

mais juste tu peux me traduire ce que tu essaies de dire en anglais, car je comprend vraiment rien à ce que t'as dit par contre :b

Je viens de me rendre compte que j'ai mis la grosse photo avec une phrase en français quand tu viens de me dire sa... zut

Edit: au fait, là je suis en train de refaire les sprites de mes drones et surement de l'armure, si tu veux savoir( un drone de fait, si tu regardes de nouveau le spoiler)

Joli jeu de mot, au passage.

Edit: comment sa, tu comprends rien? Ce sont des mots simples pour un français, peut être pas pour un anglais, mais pour un français :x

Last edited:
1 : Lol
2 : Pk ? C'est bien fait.
3 : Merci
4 : J'ai rien compris de ce que t'as dit EN ANGLAIS :b ( vite fait, mais vu comment t'as structuré certaines phrase, je suis pas sûr d'avoir tout compris )

1 : Lol
2 : Pk ? C'est bien fait.
3 : Merci
4 : J'ai rien compris de ce que t'as dit EN ANGLAIS :b ( vite fait, mais vu comment t'as structuré certaines phrase, je suis pas sûr d'avoir tout compris )

2: J'ai refait, tu peux voir les nouveaux drones, après j'aurais l'armure et l'animation de l'arme à faire et j'aurais fini mon mod! (Là, je m'entraine sur autre chose)
4:Bah, au début, je dis que j'ai crée un mod qui contient seulement mes envies avec des effets farfelus (pas pour l'instant, je m'entraine) et à la fin, je dis que si quelqu'un veut prendre le contenu de mon mod pour l'insérer dans le sien, cela ne me génerait pas. ( Charger un gros mod est moins embêtant et plus économe en calcul qu'un gros tas de petit mod (si le gros avait le même contenu que les petits))

Nice little mode here snrasha
Thank.

Small update for say than i have udapte my two mod:

HuntToBoss version 0.2: Add three boss. (Now, six boss with HuntToBoss!)
This mod is not maybe good(if you see boss of examplemod or other big mod), but this is "correct" for me. If you kill Slime Boss for the first time without none information against this thing, i give you a cookie!

SteelForge Version 0.5: Add many thing, this mod focus now only ROCKET set! You love ROCKET? I create ROCKET! Ok, i need again finish my armor set buttttt....
Infinite ROCKET I in a bag, homing ROCKET(I) or a minigun ROCKET, if you want play only with ROCKET, download the mod. And you need martian block for craft all items, so! I have add a mob like a wyvern than you can fin anyways (except if you are with NPC) for drop martian bloc! YEAH.

Oh yes, for finish, you can now send a call with martian for obtain a martian invasion, but you need defeat golem before!

Yes, this update is stupid. But, i am stupid and my last message here is the 5 june, so i can! (Or not?)

.... 8 word "ROCKET" in my sentence, this is low... (and i need stop play to pokemon also)

I've tested the difficulty of the bosses on this mod, basically, I gave myself a few endgame items (around moon lord tier). Then I spawned the bosses in via consumable items.

The bosses create a fog, which isn't anything to worry about, seeing that they stand out. Even the eater of light due to the outline.

And, now for the bosses:

Dark mother eye: You can easily kill this boss by kiting it with a machinegun (S.D.M.G, any other highly-accurate weapon) with chlorophyte bullets and solar flare wings. The dash attack allows you to escape it and shoot it from a range still. Then the second form isn't all that hard either, the illusion eyes tend to miss you/deal little damage to you, allowing you to easily use a lifesteal item or heal with a potion.

Ghost skeleton: Not too hard, just outspeed it and shoot it with a piercing weapon/machinegun. Destroy its hands and then just shoot the skull to death.

Dark Bee: Just like the Dark Mother Eye, you can kite it with a machinegun and kill it due to it's weak/easily avoidable projectiles.

Dark slime: Not too hard or anything, create a flat arena to counter the anti-flight, then kite it with a piercing weapon, preferably a machinegun with luminite bullets. Or a phantasm with luminite arrows.

Dark Brain: By far, the easiest of the bosses, the eyes start to 'bleed' when they are able to be hit. And you get distorted for 2 second, while having a 2 second break in the middle, repeatedly. The distortion effect helps alot, seeing that the eyes fire slow balls of cursed flames. I just used a machinegun with chlorophyte bullets to kill the eyes. The brain's second phase was simple to beat too, albeit. Just kiting it with a machinegun is simple enough.

Eater of Light: Despite the 2 million hitpoints, and 300+ damage. You can try to make it float above you and stand on the ground. Which will confuse its AI, thus making it 'chase' an invisible target above you. Allowing you to hit it since its health bar is in range of you, along with multiple segments. I can use a phantasm w/ luminite arrows to easily kill him that way.

Thank you for the comment. You have tested expert mode?

For me, normal mode is for begin the mod, then we go in expert( except for the moment 1/2 boss) , after, i maybe change different thing after.

But, you have forgot conclude, you have think what of the mod for finish?

After, if you want put idea after, you can , i am open to idea. (sorry if this sentence have not sense)

EDIT: and yes, i have not see than my eater of light is very bugged, i have tested before and this is functionnal, but now...

Last edited:
Sorry, i talk english but with french sentence, so, hum... english is very hard, so...

After, if you have question for what sentence is not understanding for you. After, if you understand description of the mod, i think, you do not need translate other text.

Sorry, i talk english but with french sentence, so, hum... english is very hard, so...

After, if you have question for what sentence is not understanding for you. After, if you understand description of the mod, i think, you do not need translate other text.

I can understand you pretty well, atleast.

And yeah, I agree that english is, without a doubt, hard to learn.

I just got a chance to fight all these bosses proper, in fair circumstances, with vanilla weapons and armor.

I approve. Not all of them are THAT hard, but I still appreciated the little boss rush post moon lord to do. Most of the bosses killed me a time or two before I finally got them on Expert mode, except for Dark Brain. In expert mode, it consistently locks up the game, making me have to kill the program with a task manager. It seems to work alright in Normal mode for some reason, though? Very strange.

Thank for this report, i go look why he go crash in expert mode.

You have think what of the Eater of light? :x

I'm not spoiling it, but my first thought was "Wow. What's happening. What is this? WHAT?" Suddenly, the tooltip text about making sure to fly up before using the summon made sense.

I beat it on my second real try, the only huge problem I had was the attack where blue fireballs attack you in a spiral.

This pattern exist only in expert mode, so , yeah. This is normal for that, thank for this report ^^. I need maybe fix this pattern, ah ah, but, meh? Expert mode :p, 3 heart statues, potion.

Edit: i have change a small the expert boss. And i have fix the problem, maybe.

Last edited:
Small Update for say than the DarkBee have a 100% rework. And this is a beautiful rework, else than i have forgot put a guys in credit, but next time!
20160715153648_1.jpg

If you are a guys! Begin per the Expert Dark Bee (Because the normal Bee is just the Expert Dark Bee with 50% of all pattern, so this is stupid)

So, also for say than i go holiday for two weeks, so, no update.

edit: small update 0.261, i have add the creator of the music in credit (and also when you spawn a boss)
edit2: Small update 0.262 : Fix hitbox of the darkBee for the phase 1.

Last edited:
Well, a month, but holiday.

So.... Version 0.27!

Rework of the Dark Brain.

I say nothing other, because you can see in the "more info" on the terraria mods.
Yes, the file is more small and i have just add massives things, but i have reduce sounds of musics.

So, yes, 1 boss per month, this is small, but meh, i work in BMod. And if this is simple for create a boss, i have no idea and i have use my last idea in this boss... And i have 3 boss to rework ><.(Skeleton,Slime and Eye)
So, i update my subject for receive idea of fans of my mods (i think, i have fans of my mod *w* ).

Do not forgot try the new normal/Expert Dark Brain! This is the most easy boss of the mod, i think.

Last edited:
In advance I apologize, my English is very poor. (
This mod very much was pleasant to me. And it was pleasant to the singularity. In him there are of course bugs, for example Black Slime, but these are trifles as i see what given mod is actively updated.
Personally i like bosses who sometimes are stronger, than Moon Lord and personally for me a debt to overcome each of bosses to OVERCOME a game. =)
Yes-yes, i perceive mod not only for the fan, but also for a game. As for me it is bosses of the Shadow world, which has plunged after death of Moon Lord, Ragnarok, Cog Lord and others! :bslime::naughty::bslime:

In advance I apologize, my English is very poor. (
This mod very much was pleasant to me. And it was pleasant to the singularity. In him there are of course bugs, for example Black Slime, but these are trifles as i see what given mod is actively updated.
Personally i like bosses who sometimes are stronger, than Moon Lord and personally for me a debt to overcome each of bosses to OVERCOME a game. =)
Yes-yes, i perceive mod not only for the fan, but also for a game. As for me it is bosses of the Shadow world, which has plunged after death of Moon Lord, Ragnarok, Cog Lord and others! :bslime::naughty::bslime:
Black Slime, Black Skeleton and Black Eye are not rework for the moment, this is normal ^^.

I think than the next is the Skeleton. (Yes, i have not begin work, i am actually work in BMod and take my holiday, ah ah)

After, this is just a mod for fight boss, not for continue your game, but for train your skill and for than you have a thing to kill after the moon lord. (Maybe many players have already make a concours with a boss for see who survive or win the fastest? xD)

1000 download per version, this is maybe small, but i am happy ^^.
hunttobossdownload.png

Back
Top Bottom