Add is game

• as you idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ღMASTER MKღ

Terrarian
Hello guys and developers terraria , I propose to add a new sorting mechanics category of things for chests, for example, select the inscription on categories there opened all categories of things and choose the fish,and we can put things back without opening the chest but there will be placed only fish.
Now this idea ,if you have garbage in inventory and we have already assigned categories chests on blocks ,ores, weapons etc ,с an select multiple categories for the chest.Thanks
[doublepost=1477745660,1477745510][/doublepost]I can not write back?

Look
[doublepost=1477747021,1477746724][/doublepost]you can just take a weapons and lay down all types weapon on chest also with other items in game .

Attachments

• 20161029155700_1.png
    20161029155700_1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 374
Hello guys and developers terraria , I propose to add a new sorting mechanics category of things for chests, for example, select the inscription on categories there opened all categories of things and choose the fish,and we can put things back without opening the chest but there will be placed only fish.
Now this idea ,if you have garbage in inventory and we have already assigned categories chests on blocks ,ores, weapons etc ,с an select multiple categories for the chest.Thanks
Look screen , you can just take a weapons and lay down all types weapon on chest also with other items in game .

Attachments

• 20161029155700_1.png
    20161029155700_1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
Hey, this is a pretty good idea!
but heres a tip: when naming threads, it is a good idea to be specific, like saying "Sorting Catergories In Chests" or someth rather than a vague thing like "idea for terraria".

Yep guy , i want to sell all items for one click and i want to advanced biomes snow krms corpt hallow as jungle , alternate chroloph ore and hallowed biome alternate horrible biome add pre final boss post moon lord(moon lord one guardian for cthulhu ,watching another worlds but cthulhu sit in other dimension) and craft 4rty full sets solar nebula vortex stardust into one strong suit that gives stats for all classes and summon doble down your damaged clone , a boss devourer of planets (Galactus in film fantasic four silver serfer ) very big devourer worm after kill open portal to dimension on center map you world and go find new spaces craft weapons and last final boss Cthulhu ...
[doublepost=1477948078,1477947775][/doublepost]i have more ideas for terraria plot
[doublepost=1477948360][/doublepost]delete chest biomes on dungeon create tombs for all biomes and they will have a chest biome and add new desert chest inside weapon for summoner scarabs .

want added new drop chance 50/75expertmode moon lord core fragment one pcs but need 9 fragments to craft one strong set of 4 sets lunar

want added new drop chance 50/75expertmode moon lord core fragment one pcs but need 9 fragments to craft one strong set of 4 sets lunar
[doublepost=1478003357,1478003097][/doublepost]Saying one thing to do another

add slot armor for flying items wings boosters hoverboard , the wings are part of the set : solar armor solar wings frozen armor frozen wings , shoormite armor hoverboard etc .Need add 4rty slot armor for flying items .

Back
Top Bottom