Weapons & Equip Imbued Scabbard

Pole

• I'd like to see this added.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't see a good reason to add this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scironex

The Destroyer
I was reading another thread when someone brought up the idea an accessory that automatically uses the Ichor Flask. And I thought "Why not? In fact, why not let it auto use any flask?"

Imbued Scabbard

Accessory
"Automatically consumes Melee Flasks."
Whenever you strike an enemy with a Melee weapon and don't have an active flask, it automatically consumes the first flask in the inventory, starting from the top-left.
Obtained from Shadow Chest Mimics.

Tinkers

Power Glove

Imbued Gauntlet

Increases melee knockback.
Automatically consumes imbuement flasks.
15% increased melee speed.

Last edited:
You could say the same thing about the Mana Flower. The thing is, you could have the exact same effect by just having a sharp eye and a finger on the buff key.

Not really. The Mana Flower uses Man Potions when needed. This gives you effects and buffs. That's way different.

Not really. The Mana Flower uses Man Potions when needed. This gives you effects and buffs. That's way different.
I was referring to the fact that the Mana Flower is simply a replacement for something that can be done by the player with no special setup. Also drop the "s"es off of "effect" and "buff." Only one flask can be active at a time.

Flasks are basically a potion that applies only to melee damage. Something that automatically uses one when you do not have one active is a very minor benefit . . . keep in mind that there is literally a hot-key to automatically use buff potions anyway.

This isn't over-powered in the slightest. If anything, it is a very, very weak accessory. All it does is saves you the hassle of double-checking if your buffs are up and uses a flask potion automatically.

I think, you should nerf the speed bonus a bit though. Maybe down to 10%.
This is a melee parallel to the Mana Flower. The Mana Flower's mana discount is increased by 2% from Nature's Gift. So pardon, but I don't think that the speed bonus is that bad.

Support, but... uhg, more shadow chest RNG. It'd be a nice shadow chest MIMIC drop, I think.

Back
Top Bottom