Game Mechanics It burns! Flamethrower flame combos!

Do you want this?

• Total voters

WilliamD

Official Terrarian
Okay all! Welcome to the Flamethrower's combo thread. In this thread, I will be talking about some combos you can do with the flamethrower that could be added. Here we go!

1. Slime gun+ Flamethrower on an enemy= Combustion: The enemies explode take 100 damage to them and making the fire last much longer. ( About seven more seconds)

2. Water gun+ Flamethrower= Cancel out: Enemies only emate a smoke effect.

3. Cursed flames+ Flamethrower= Everlasting flame: Flame lasts seven seconds longer, can't be put out, and does more damage.

4. Ichor+ Flamethrower= Burning defense: Run speed is increase, but defense is decreased over time for 15 seconds and the player takes damage.

5. Frostburn+ Flamethrower= Freezing Burn: Damage over time is increased. Running in water slows you or the enemies down.

6. Electrified+ Flamethrower= Electric fire: Damage over time is massive, moving does not solve anything, and going in water does much more damage than usual.

7. Frozen+ Flamethrower= Thaw: Enemies thawed out are still slightly slower

8. Poison+ Flamethrower= Fever: Enemies lose much more health, and are slowed down due to poison.

9. Confusion+ Flamethrower= Panic: Enemies have more speed, but run away from the player, take more damage, and have lower contact damage. (About 10%)

10. Weakness+ Flamethrower= Weak hit: Hits are more weaker, cause the enemies to take damage, and enemies move slower and inflict less knockback.

11. Bleeding+ Flamethrower= Hot blooded: Regeneration is stopped, player takes damage, and the player loses attack speed.

Hope you guys enjoyed these combos! :)
Give me feedback or additions in the comments below. :D

Last edited:
You never know, the devs can do a lot more complex things. XD
Oh no, I don't mean how hard it is to implement. I mean it would waste inventory space and people would generally forget all these combos exist. There is really no reason to use them.

Oh no, I don't mean how hard it is to implement. I mean it would waste inventory space and people would generally forget all these combos exist. There is really no reason to use them.
I guess I'll add a guide book to it then as an item ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439260467,1439260330][/DOUBLEPOST]Also maybe only certain combos will get in. Don't want too much in it.

What about the Flamethrower + Flare Gun combo? Classic TF2.
Either way, support!
mcpa1NY.png

Oh... While I like it, I think it is too complicated to be put into the game.
We have a Portal Gun.
Same could be said for potions, fishing, and building.
It would be worth it to deal much more damage and cripple the enemy, while giving the Flamethrower more use. I like it.

We have a Portal Gun.

It would be worth it to deal much more damage and cripple the enemy, while giving the Flamethrower more use. I like it.
Thank you ;)
And azumarill64 is right, we do have some complicated things.

We have a Portal Gun.

The Flamethrower already has a use as an incredible good weapon up to Golem tier?

Thingie goes in, Thingie goes out. Its not complicated at all.

Megashark beats it. Most other ranged weapons beat.it.
Not at all. Megashark is horrible for crowds and most single enemies, Flamethrower does some absurd dps versus lined up targets and large enemies. it ANNIHILATES the Pirate Invasion.

Back
Top Bottom