MadCat

Steampunker
I present:
Jump-man
Boots!
2xX20nx.gif
augTked.gif
ZpMw34y.gif

Jump-man boots are an accessory that allows you to jump on enemies heads, just like Mario! The amount of damage dealt is equal to half the amount of defense points the player has currently. If a player has an odd amount of defense points the damage will be rounded down. (ex: 23 defense, 11 damage) Double tapping down will slam you to the ground dealing extra damage.

How do you get a pair?: These amazing shoes can only be obtained by climbing down into hell and retrieving them from a fallen enemy. The fire imp, along with the plumbers hat, will now drop the jump-man boots. They will only drop 1% of the time though so keep your eyes peeled!

Tinkers!
FHMZdiv.gif
IOC1MBb.gif
Lihkb03.gif

As far as tinkering combining it with the frog leg creates the frog hood combining the effects and allowing swimming and drastically increased underwater breathing.

Ep7GGLKrB1a0F7N6Fqtq4b6bgD6ix82NM7xttodd36WjaZTcxk1ZZClcUvlN84sej1c2Sx7u5mcY7Lk7ZyMRAHtmD2vA6jRmHJb_P4Vx8yXKbUFnpVMdv8X3FOtpFcI26brGovGf
As well as combining with a frog leg you could alternately combine it with a cloud in a bottle to create the cloud scarf. They say approximately the same amount of time that an ice rod. The platform would be two blocks wide by one block tall and look similar to Lakitu's cloud (i don't particularly care which one so I'll just put a cute little Lakitu cloud in)
VyS9frQn9-74o4X7tV4mTiEIDrr_3UcMynY_RpTe5h0UvLE5y7KFy88-WT8pcBcd8QqRCkYi4hT2BkFO0knezZH-SS9wVjXJoqBrW_GO3iFTmqXg4lfnSzhSGxU-sjF4noCVu7Ti
it could only be used once per a jump from the ground and when the platform is jumped on again it disappears into a puff of particles. Think of it as a combo of the ice rod and cloud in a bottle

thanks for the sprites @Folinhu and @Alpha_Steboh
Oh yeah and in case you couldn't tell this is a Mario reference `:D

Here is the first banner I've made, hope you like it!
BUY5ylm.png

Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/jump-man-boots.34809/#post-767128][img]http://i.imgur.com/BUY5ylm.png[/img][/URL]
feel free to leave your comments, recommendations, and criticisms below!

Last edited:
You've been supporting many of my suggestions, so time to return the favor!

I do support the idea, since we have a Slime Mount that does just that, but I'd also like to have this.

You've been supporting many of my suggestions, so time to return the favor!

I do support the idea, since we have a Slime Mount that does just that, but I'd also like to have this.
Thanks man! trying to become a regular poster of suggestions. 1 a day is gonna be my standard. Took a look at you suggestion college and decided i want to do that kinda thing.

I would go to the depths of Hell to get this item!(Litterally)
R.O.D. and Jump-man boots would make a perfect combo.
In other words,support!

This would be a fun Shield of Cthulhu like accessory! Support!

Also, maybe double tapping down would cause you to move quickly downwards to deal more damage? Like the shield but horizontal.

I got an idea,tinkering the Jump-man Boots it with Frog Legs you get the Frog Hood/Suit/Pants or another thing like this.(reference to the Frog Suit)
It combines the effect of the Jump-man Boots and the Frog Legs and maybe makes you able to swim.

I got an idea,tinkering the Jump-man Boots it with Frog Legs you get the Frog Hood/Suit/Pants or another thing like this.(reference to the Frog Suit)
It combines the effect of the Jump-man Boots and the Frog Legs and maybe makes you able to swim.
You're a genius adding to OP right now.

Here's some sprites:
2xX20nx.gif
Jump-Man Boots
augTked.gif
Player with Jump-Man Boots
ZpMw34y.gif
"Mario" with Jump-Man Boots
FHMZdiv.gif
Frog Hood
IOC1MBb.gif
Player with Frog Hood
Lihkb03.gif
"Mario" with Frog Hood

Last edited:
Yes plz

Maybe you would bounce off of enemies and when you hold space while jumping on them you bounce higher

hold space while jumping on them you bounce higher
I thought about this but it would really depend on how high you jump in the first place. If it was kinda high that would be crazy if it was a normal mario sized jump then this would be nice. Honestly I'm done with adding to this thread for now at least. If an overwhelming number of people like this then I will type it up.

Back
Top Bottom