NPCs & Enemies Let's Make the Party Girl 20% Cooler!

Do you support this idea?

• A drunk driver killed my family. I hate you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Evilgrapez

Retinazer

Party_Girl.png

You all know the Party Girl. She's the rarest NPC, but all she does is just sell you completely useless (but pretty cool) stuff! Let's fix that!​

First, I say that there should be a Party Girl Voodoo Doll, so that we can all fulfill our fantasies of KILLING THAT DARN PARTY GIRL.
HELLO DOLLY.png
Okay, yeah, this sucks and it's obvious it's just a Guide Voodoo Doll recolor, but I'm the worst spriter ever so please forgive me.

After dying, she'd turn into a pony!
Type: Enemy
AI Type: Unicorn AI
Damage: 65/156
Max Life: 400/960
Defense: 36
KB Resist: 70/88

Drops:
12 Silver
Happy Grenade 30-72
And yes, we did take the stats of the Unicorn and add 20% to them. Because MLP references are awesome.

Plus, you could totally get an awesome achievement for killing the Party Girl!
our party is deadly stay out.png

Now, what about the stuff she sells? It's mostly fireworks and confetti and stuff like that. That's good and all, but she needs to get with the times! And by that, I mean she should sell Ale!
Ale.png
And what's this about not having any Blood Moon exclusive items? Absurd! :eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek::redmunch: I simply insist she sells her own Voodoo Doll during those hours! Honestly, can you think of a better way to pass the time?

And every once in a while, she absolutely MUST break out into dancing randomly as an idle animation, as long as she has a disco ball in her room. What adds more personality than a song and dance without the song?!

These are simply a few of the many ideas I know we all have to make the Party Girl a much more interesting NPC. Please, share your fantastic ideas below! No idea is too stupid! After all, we just put up some pretty stupid ones! Now, let's party!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this sillyness!

Banner by @DarkAwesome:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lets-make-the-party-girl-20-cooler.30843/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FIsOoy8.png[/IMG][/URL]

3 - Replace ale with juice, cupcakes, etc. Juice can increase your speed for a certain amount of time and you can make it better using sugar, which can be also sold by the Party Girl, and it will give you an increased amount of movement speed for each sugar you put in it. Cupcakes can give you the Engery moodlet which increases your attack speed. Pinkie Pie is not the type to have ale. During Blood Moons, she can turn into Pinkemena and sell more different items. (You choose)
Maybe you could change the achievement to something like killjoy or party pooper
she should dance randomly when her room has disco ball. and other npcs who's come to her room will sometime break dance too
Instead of calling the achievment "Death of the Party" I think it should be called "Party Pooper"
what did you think she'd turn into? A vacuum cleaner? Actually, that might not be a bad idea...

Last edited:

Party_Girl.png

You all know the Party Girl. She's the rarest NPC, but all she does is just sell you completely useless (but pretty cool) stuff! Let's fix that!​

First, I say that there should be a Party Girl Voodoo Doll, so that we can all fulfill our fantasies of KILLING THAT DARN PARTY GIRL.
View attachment 71792Okay, yeah, this sucks and it's obvious it's just a Guide Voodoo Doll recolor, but I'm the worst spriter ever so please forgive me.

Drops:
12 Silver
Happy Grenade 30-72
And yes, we did take the stats of the Unicorn and add 20% to them. Because MLP references are awesome.

Now, what about the stuff she sells? It's mostly fireworks and confetti and stuff like that. That's good and all, but she needs to get with the times! And by that, I mean she should sell Ale!
Ale.png
And what's this about not having any Blood Moon exclusive items? Absurd! :eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek::redmunch: I simply insist she sells her own Voodoo Doll during those hours! Honestly, can you think of a better way to pass the time?

And every once in a while, she absolutely MUST break out into dancing randomly as an idle animation. What adds more personality than a song and dance without the song?!

These are simply a few of the many ideas I know we all have to make the Party Girl a much more interesting NPC. Please, share your fantastic ideas below! No idea is too stupid! After all, we just put up some pretty stupid ones! Now, let's party!

Banner by @DarkAwesome:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lets-make-the-party-girl-20-cooler.30843/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FIsOoy8.png[/IMG][/URL]
She's no more a party pooper :p

This is not a dream of mine.

I don't see much of a point to this, and.. well.. the only part that would be cool is her dancing in my opinion. No support.

This is not a dream of mine.
Not a dream of mine, either. But you'd be surprised how many people want to kill the party girl (technically though, it's already possible). Thanks for the feedback anyways though. :)

Instead of calling the achievment "Death of the Party" I think it should be called "Party Pooper"
besides that it's a really good suggestion! SUPPORT!
Thank you! "Party Pooper" was what I had in mind originally, but I thought "Death of the Party" was better.

Last edited:
Your poll doesn't have my vote: No, not in a mean way. I don't think this is needed and I don't think it would fit in the game. Other people are aloud to think otherwise and I won't be calling them or you stupid or hate-able.

But you'd be surprised how many people want it to be possible to kill the party girl
NPCs are mortal, people already find a way to kill npcs without the need of voodoo doll. Unless you want :red: to add voodoo doll for every npcs for the sake of being terrible person.
And she turn into pony after she died??? Copyright, Copyright :red: told us that he'll spend his time make another game.

Idea : she should dance randomly when her room has disco ball. and other npcs who's come to her room will sometime break dance too

Idea : she should dance randomly when her room has a disco ball. and other npcs who's come to her room will sometime break dance too
That's actually pretty good. I like that. xD
NPCs are mortal, people already find a way to kill npcs without the need of voodoo doll. Unless you want :red: to add voodoo doll for every npcs for the sake of being terrible person.
Oops, I worded that wrong. Post edited.

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Your poll doesn't have my vote: No, not in a mean way. I don't think this is needed and I don't think it would fit in the game. Other people are aloud to think otherwise and I won't be calling them or you stupid or hate-able.
The poll was meant to be humorous, so I decided to make the last option that (if you were talking about the last option). And yeah, some of this probably wouldn't fit in the game. Thanks for your feedback though.

image.jpg

Serously.. that is terrifying.

Anyway I think most of this is very unnecisary, especially the ale, that's what the keg does. The Voodoo doll has no purpose besides summoning a unicorn recolor that drops party grenades. Also, just... get rid of that creepyness.

Party_Girl.png

View attachment 71792Okay, yeah, this sucks and it's obvious it's just a Guide Voodoo Doll recolor, but I'm the worst spriter ever so please forgive me.

Drops:
12 Silver
Happy Grenade 30-72

Ale.png

And every once in a while, she absolutely MUST break out into dancing randomly as an idle animation. What adds more personality than a song and dance without the song?!

Banner by @DarkAwesome:
Code:

1 - There should be no Party Girl voodoo doll due to people will request voodoo dolls for every other npc if that comes out.
2 - It is does not even explain at all why she turns into a pony when she dies.
3 - Replace ale with juice, cupcakes, etc. Juice can increase your speed for a certain amount of time and you can make it better using sugar, which can be also sold by the Party Girl, and it will give you an increased amount of movement speed for each sugar you put in it. Cupcakes can give you the Engery moodlet which increases your attack speed. Pinkie Pie is not the type to have ale. During Blood Moons, she can turn into Pinkemena and sell more different items. (You choose)
4 - The random dancing is the only thing I like about the idea since it fits her. There just needs to be a disco ball in the room in order for her to do it.

Until you improve the idea, I will not support.

Last edited:
2 - Pinkie Pie was not even a unicorn in mlp so that's one negative plus it is does not even fit in at all why she turns into one
Unicorn AI =/= Unicorns

Wolves, Hellhounds, and Headless Horseman also use Unicorn AI

As for the suggestion itself, the party pooper achievement sounds fun, but there shouldn't be a voodoo doll for that single purpose. Don't really care for the pony transformation either, as that just makes a subtle reference blatant. Dancing is meh, she already throws confetti everywhere, but there isn't much of a downside.

Unicorn AI =/= Unicorns

Wolves, Hellhounds, and Headless Horseman also use Unicorn AI

As for the suggestion itself, the party pooper achievement sounds fun, but there shouldn't be a voodoo doll for that single purpose. Don't really care for the pony transformation either, as that just makes a subtle reference blatant. Dancing is meh, she already throws confetti everywhere, but there isn't much of a downside.

Acciedently read the pony part wrong. Just noticed that.

3 - Replace ale with juice, cupcakes, etc. Juice can increase your speed for a certain amount of time and you can make it better using sugar, which can be also sold by the Party Girl, and it will give you an increased amount of movement speed for each sugar you put in it. Cupcakes can give you the Engery moodlet which increases your attack speed.
That actually makes sense. I like that idea.
1 - There should be no Party Girl voodoo doll due to people will request voodoo dolls for every other npc if that comes out.
Yeah, that makes sense. I can see it happen.
2 - Pinkie Pie was not even a unicorn in mlp so that's one negative
Wait, she wasn't? I thought she was. :eek:
Don't really care for the pony transformation either, as that just makes a subtle reference blatant.
Yeah, you're right. :p
plus it is does not even fit in at all why she turns into one.
Well, I figured since the Clothier turns into Skeletron when you kill him with the Voodoo Doll, I thought that maybe the Party Girl could turn into something too. But yeah, looking back at it, it doesn't even fit.
4 - The random dancing is the only thing I like about the idea since it fits her. There just needs to be a disco ball in the room in order for her to do it.
There should be. You know what? I'm gonna change the OP to include that.
As for the suggestion itself, the party pooper achievement sounds fun, but there shouldn't be a voodoo doll for that single purpose.
The Voodoo Doll was included to make killing the Party Girl easier, not just for the single purpose of getting the achievement. The Death of the Party/Party Pooper achievement was sort of a bonus that I thought of while writing this.
Maybe you could change the achievement to something like killjoy or party pooper
"Party Pooper" was what I had in mind originally, but I thought "Death of the Party" was better.
But now that you guys are mentioning it, I might be wrong...
Dancing is meh, she already throws confetti everywhere
She does?! I didn't know that! :eek:
I don't think its creepy. I worked hard on that smile! Now it might as well be a frown. :(
Aw, don't worry DarkAwesome - I still think that banner is AWESOME! Hahaha...haha...ha.

Geez, I really am bad at puns. :sigh:

Also, I'm editing in your suggestions in the OP in a little spoiler at the bottom - check it out when you get the chance.

Thank you all for your feedback, even if it isn't positive! ;)

That actually makes sense. I like that idea.

Yeah, that makes sense. I can see it happen.

Wait, she wasn't? I thought she was. :eek:

Yeah, you're right. :p

Well, I figured since the Clothier turns into Skeletron when you kill him with the Voodoo Doll, I thought that maybe the Party Girl could turn into something too. But yeah, looking back at it, it doesn't even fit.

There should be. You know what? I'm gonna change the OP to include that.

The Voodoo Doll was included to make killing the Party Girl easier, not just for the single purpose of getting the achievement. The Death of the Party/Party Pooper achievement was sort of a bonus that I thought of while writing this.

But now that you guys are mentioning it, I might be wrong...

She does?! I didn't know that! :eek:

Aw, don't worry DarkAwesome - I still think that banner is AWESOME! Hahaha...haha...ha.

Geez, I really am bad at puns. :sigh:

Also, I'm editing in your suggestions in the OP in a little spoiler at the bottom - check it out when you get the chance.

Thank you all for your feedback, even if it isn't positive! ;)

No problem. I will support now since I changed my mind about not supporting it.

Why would the party girl turn into a pony upon death?
Because we're making her 20% cooler, and it'd probably be hard to do that without a pony involved somewhere. Besides, what did you think she'd turn into? A vacuum cleaner? Actually, that might not be a bad idea...

Back
Top Bottom