Lhama's buildings

Lhama

Steampunker
Hi guys!
This is my building thread, mostly you'll see houses but sometimes I might post some pixel art.
If you have some tips comment here !!
Shoutout to TurtleYo for taking these awesome pictures of my builds !
Houses:
Jungle house
4R2Mofl.png

Mushroom house
zTejm8g.png
Huge tree
S6W0vOXh.jpg
Castle (Turtle got too excited lol)
FRSbhCZ.jpg
And another shroom place :D
pmozsEo.png
My winter spawn
6XxD0AE.png

Last edited:
The mushroom house is really unique and the house structure is nice and unsymmetrical, making it resemble a modern house. I really like your currently posted builds and look forward to more.

EDIT: Are you available to build with at the moment?

Try some Mahogany or Boreal furniture in the jungle themed house!

The regular wood looks a bit light in comparison to the Boreal wood and how dark the mud is.

Maybe some Mushroom wall in the undersides where the water is, it will give a cool blue glow, making the water glow essentially, just a little bit.

I love the house designs though, especially the mushroom one. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Try some Mahogany or Boreal furniture in the jungle themed house!

The regular wood looks a bit light in comparison to the Boreal wood and how dark the mud is.

Maybe some Mushroom wall in the undersides where the water is, it will give a cool blue glow, making the water glow essentially, just a little bit.

I love the house designs though, especially the mushroom one. Keep up the food work!
Thanks for the tips! And glad you liked! I'll post another building later or tomorrow.

I like this. Hence the like button I pressed.
The mushroom house is really unique and the house structure is nice and unsymmetrical, making it resemble a modern house.?
I cannot for the life of me, when building a house, make anything asymmetrical. It takes some real talent.

Back
Top Bottom