WIP Loke's Draw Stuffs - Open for Requests!

Fry

Pumpking
Hello Terrarians! Loke here.
I decided to make an Art Thread to show off and practice my art, along with taking requests from you guys!
There is only one rule: I only take Terraria related requests! That means either your own Terraria character, or anything related to Terraria's NPCs, Monsters, Bosses, Biomes, Weapons, Armors, Mods, etc. You name it, I'll (try to) draw it!

So, request awayyy!
:redspin:

FANART

A random wraith, I love/hate wraiths...
wraith_by_l0_ke-d840yjv.png

And a bit of Contagion, 'cause I love that concept!
plaguerunner_by_l0_ke-d83zlug.png

REQUESTS - SWAMPED!

Que:

Green: Working on
Yellow: Pending
Red: Halted

Geneen, his avatar.
Daimera, Cyber related thing.
Dire Sigma, his character ripping apart a zombie.
Happylike, baby Pumpking.
Shuckle, Steampunker being bored.
OneOnlyDan, his character in the Corruption.
Joe, a cool looking snow flinx.
6359_, an epic fight with the twins!
Spectre Guide, a Youtube banner.
Coolgum15, NPCs watching a meteor fall.
zStormbreak, the Headless Horseman.
Shadow_Mantis, his character.
Baluffalo, the wizard.
Wingcap, his OC fighting the Destroyer.
RainbowDrago, his character with a S.D.M.G.
Samrux, his RP character in the blue dungeon.
Frous, their character with vampire knives.
Just_A_Dude, three adventurers VS. Skeleton Prime.
DarkReborn, his character fighting an enraged Plantera.

Don't be intimidated if the que is long, you're always free to place a request!
(But mind you, by putting you on this list I'm not committing to finishing your request soon, I draw when I want to draw, there's no forcing it.)

Finished Requests:
"... S-so that's where they were hiding..."
eye_of_cthulhu_by_l0_ke-d842q9m.png
"What am I supposed to do with this?"
rq_broken_copper_shortsword_by_l0_ke-d843a9e.png
rq_spectre_guide_by_l0_ke-d84fyaj.png
rq_darthmorf__by_katbun-d895mft.png
rq_wyverntamer_by_katbun-d896728.png

Last edited:
Yeah, of course! Show me a pic? Or did you just mean your profile picture, haha. And is there a weapon or a pose you want him to have?
Yes it's my avatar, you can see it in full on my profile without the feet cut off. I have no particular pose in mind, if you have no ideas do something badass/monster slayer style.

Awesome looking piece! Great to see the Contagion getting some love.

As someone who doesn't generally accept requests myself, I generally can't bring myself to ever ask other artists for personal requests, but since you've drawn a Contagion thing, perhaps something from the Cyber? Nothing particular in mind, just more to even out the love for the highest-quality biome suggestions. ;)

Can't wait to see more!

Yes it's my avatar, you can see it in full on my profile without the feet cut off. I have no particular pose in mind, if you have no ideas do something badass/monster slayer style.
Alright, I'll see what I can do!
wonder wheres darthmorf
he always requests on an art thread

anyways great art

i request a rock
bye
rock_by_l0_ke-d840zne.png

Awesome looking piece! Great to see the Contagion getting some love.

As someone who doesn't generally accept requests myself, I generally can't bring myself to ever ask other artists for personal requests, but since you've drawn a Contagion thing, perhaps something from the Cyber? Nothing particular in mind, just more to even out the love for the highest-quality biome suggestions. ;)

Can't wait to see more!
Thank you! I adore the Contagion, everyone should be making fanart for it, haha.
Yup, that's understandable. I have that same reluctancy myself when it comes to asking for art =P But think of it as doing me a favour because I need the practice, haha.
Great idea! I actually haven't even checked out the Cyber yet, I've only heard of it through Tobb's stuff. I'll check it out!

EDIT: Almost forgot to add, I doodled up my own iteration of a Wraith while I waited for thread replies, just for funsies, haha.
wraith_by_l0_ke-d840yjv.png

Do you have a gallery for other work that's not Terraria-related? I managed to find your DA but you don't have anything on it. :c

Back
Top Bottom