Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No, and I can tell you why.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Luminite Clentaminator.png

Luminite Clentaminator

The luminite clentaminator is a new tool crafted with 25 luminite bars and a clentaminator.

When used with a solution, a laser 5 blocks thick and 100 blocks long will shoot from the clentaminator in a cone shape that works just as the solution does. In addition to this, it will also have a 50% chance not to consume the solution.

I know that similar things have been suggested before, but I thought that it would be fun to sprite(and it was!) and I wanted to provide my idea of how an endgame clentaminator would work.

Cleansing biomes is a pain. I Support.
I'm not sure if this would be an issue, but it may cause some lag on lower end computers.

This is a must have like its a must have having terraria.1.Cleansing is VERY VERY hard 2.Well 100 blocks long seems a bit too much why not 70? My vote is 7/10 for now.

This would help get some of the hard to reach areas of the corruption/hallow. Maybe when it's held, corrupted blocks would sparkle so you can see them? Anyway, support!

Hmmm.... This seems good... but I think it should also show were corruption is. I think someone might have already said that though.

Back
Top Bottom