Wavebank MAF Music Pack

nebulus_aversus

Official Terrarian
When I first heard MAF's music, I immediately thought of Terraria. Now, even though the Terraria OST is awesome, it kind of gets on your nerves after over 400h of playtime, so I finally got off my arse and learned how to make a music pack. And voila, it fits the game perfectly! The music is in a way quite similar to the Terraria OST, maybe with less chiptune and stronger beats.

All credit goes to MAF464.
I merely picked, looped and normalized the tracks.

Sample Video

Download (89MB) [1.4.4.9]

Steam Workshop

Installation instructions and tracklist are included in the ZIP.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
I like the music, but it doesnt seem to... fit. The music sounds different then what terraria's mood is. Also, i remember the mushroom theme from one of yrimir's vids

I like the music, but it doesnt seem to... fit. The music sounds different then what terraria's mood is.

Thanks for the feedback, I guess the original Terraria music is just a little more orchestral and "epic", whereas MAF's tracks focus more on funk- and grooviness :)

Was I the only one expecting Dance of Gold from CastleVania : Symphony of the Night as the dungeon theme?

Sadly , music sounds too technology-like for a game such as Terraria in my honest opinion.

Was I the only one expecting Dance of Gold from CastleVania : Symphony of the Night as the dungeon theme?

Sadly , music sounds too technology-like for a game such as Terraria in my honest opinion.
Well it is a game with flamethrowers, heat rays and jetpacks in it :p

I actually thought about a SOTN pack. Maybe I'll make it someday, who knows? :)

i can tell you hes most likely not... had him/her Friend'd for a while, personally i found it sad that Baih has over 10k hours in terraria...
Actually, I'm always impressed when people have such dedication. Shows that they really enjoy the game!

Wow, good job! I might even use it.

EDIT: I'd recommend using TCCL instead of replacing the original, the only thing you need to do (other than changing the readme) is to add a file called pack.txt containing this:

Description = Insert a small Description here
Author = Insert Author Name here
Homepage = Insert an Url here
Homepage Shortname = Insert short name of your Homepage here
Load Pngs = False
Load Fonts = False
Load Sounds = True
Load Music = True
Load Scripts = False
Priority = 0

You don't even need to change anything.

Last edited:
Wow, I personally love techno, electro, etc.. and loved this instantly it adds some grooviness to the game that the Terraria OST didn't have. Thanks for the awesome post.

Installing right now. I like Terraria's original soundtrack but will try your music pack.
Edit: Wow it downloads slow but maybe it's just me.
Edit2: Definetely not on me. Could you post it somewhere else?

Last edited:
EDIT: I'd recommend using TCCL instead of replacing the original, the only thing you need to do (other than changing the readme) is to add a file called pack.txt containing this:

amidoinitrite?

Wow, good job! I might even use it.
Wow, I personally love techno, electro, etc.. and loved this instantly it adds some grooviness to the game that the Terraria OST didn't have. Thanks for the awesome post.

Thanks! :)

Installing right now. I like Terraria's original soundtrack but will try your music pack.
Edit: Wow it downloads slow but maybe it's just me.
Edit2: Definetely not on me. Could you post it somewhere else?

Here you go!

Its me again. Played for few hours with your music pack and I really like. It's good for people that are bored by original Terraria soundtrack. Good job and thanks for creating this for us.

Back
Top Bottom