tAPI Making a Mod- NEED HELP!

Sonnette

Retinazer
Why hello there! I am making a mod based on the popular adoptable site, DragCave. I currently need the following:

Coders (I cannot code)
Spriters (not Spriting either)
Other

I have lots of ideas, so reply here if you want to apply!

Why hello there! I am making a mod based on the popular adoptable site, DragCave. I currently need the following:

Coders (I cannot code)
Spriters (not Spriting either)
Other

I have lots of ideas, so reply here if you want to apply!
Is this a mod for hatching and raising dragons? Because I have no idea what DragCave is.

dragcave.net
You know those dragons in everyone's signatures? That is DragCave.
Yeah I know that much, but what's it about? Because I'm already working on a dragon mod with someone and doing artwork. And that someone happens to go to that same site.

Okay, so within 30 blocks of spawn, there is a 4 long hole that leads to a cave. There are three eggs at the entrance, and older dragons nearby. Every time you take an egg, about 3 irl minutes after a new one takes its place.

Okay, so within 30 blocks of spawn, there is a 4 long hole that leads to a cave. There are three eggs at the entrance, and older dragons nearby. Every time you take an egg, about 3 irl minutes after a new one takes its place.
Is that the website or the mod? On what side of spawn do we see this cave? What in the hell can I do with your eggs? I'm already working on a dragon mod with Zeno_magatama.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ing-the-breeding-and-summon-of-dragons.12565/

Is that the website or the mod? On what side of spawn do we see this cave? What in the hell can I do with your eggs?
The mod.
Either side. Just within thirty blocks.
Eventually they will hatch after 96 in game minutes, and grow up after 96 in game minutes. They need to be in your inventory during those 96 minutes, and it adds up. If after 168 in game minutes they have not hatched they will die, same with growing up. They will act as mobs, but peaceful. When they are hatchlings, they will just hop around. When they are adults they will protect you, doing a certain amount of damage to enemies. More to come.

The mod.
Either side. Just within thirty blocks.
Eventually they will hatch after 96 in game minutes, and grow up after 96 in game minutes. They need to be in your inventory during those 96 minutes, and it adds up. If after 168 in game minutes they have not hatched they will die, same with growing up. They will act as mobs, but peaceful. When they are hatchlings, they will just hop around. When they are adults they will protect you, doing a certain amount of damage to enemies. More to come.
Well, that seems like an interesting idea, but I'm afraid I have to decline you past offer. I simply can't sprite for this mod at the time.

Back
Top Bottom