Items Making teleporters easier!!!

Is this better than what we have now?

• No, I enjoy tirelessly draggin myself across the terrain for several hours.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, much better than before

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Meh? who cares, I don't use teleporters anyway

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

TheSneakyMalteaser

Skeletron Prime
Don't you hate when you have to wire all the way across the world?
Well then, I think I may the solution..
When you place down a teleporter, it will open a type box which will ask you for a name
After you hit enter, it will go to a menu which on the left has a text box, the middle with the name you just gave, and on the right a text box.
If you enter a text on the left, it will automatically connect to the teleporter with that name.
If what you typed is on the LEFT, the teleporter in the left box will teleport you to the teleporter in the middle automatically, but not the other way around.
But if what you typed is on the right, the teleporter in the middle will teleport you to the teleporter on the right.
If you just want to teleport back and forth like normal, just type the other teleporter on both sides.
In the button of the menu it will show the amount of wire needed, and if you have it in your inventory or piggy bank, it will show a button with connect in the bottom right, and voila!
You can modify this if you right click the teleporter.
To use it, just wire up something to it, and it will automatically teleport you to the teleporter in the rightt text box.
Once you name and connect your teleporter, it will show up in other teleporter menus.
You can connect multiple teleporters to one and vise versa
If you don't have enough wire the first time, just click cancel (there will be a button for that too) and come back later.
Hope you enjoy!!

Wow, adressed teleporters! I had posted this idea on 1.3.1 suggestion thread, and seeing it on there is just awesome! Take my great support!

Thanks for the support- and forgot to mention that this would allow you to make a chain of teleporters without having two for each station

Back
Top Bottom