Biomes & Nature Manashrooms

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Manashrooms will be a plant that spawn fairly commonly in the cavern layer and emit a violet glow.

Manashroom.png

When eaten, they will restore 25 mana.

You can also use 2 of them with a gel and empty bottle to create 2 lesser mana potions.

Yeah, we really need a way to craft lesser mana potions. I know they're cheap from the merchant, but the same argument can be made for lesser health pots. But, I think that this could be improved by making the manashrooms appear on the surface because lessers are so cheap. Either that, or make lessers crafted with a star and 2 gel and have normal mana pots crafted with 2 lessers and a manashroom, but then manashrooms would probably have to appear in glowing mushroom biomes, kind of making them a moot point.

Yeah, but they removed the ability to craft lessers for some reason. Not quite sure I agree with the suggestion, but we really need to be able to craft lesser mana pots again.
Well I don't know why they took those abilities away from fallen stars, but it would make a lot more sense to just restore them instead of adding another item that does the same thing.

Well I don't know why they took those abilities away from fallen stars, but it would make a lot more sense to just restore them instead of adding another item that does the same thing.
Yeah, that's why I'm unsure of exactly how I feel about this suggestion. Really, a better idea is, as you said, to just restore the old lesser recipe.

There is no relation between mushrooms and mage, this doesn't make any sense IMO. No support.

Back
Top Bottom