• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what day you plan to release this mod ??? I cannot wait :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1453844155,1453844132][/DOUBLEPOST]Not do but so xd

Time for an...erm...Major spoiler!
This lad is called Orion Slime:
Slimeorion.png

Now listen. If you're a summoner, he is your worst nightmare. I tried fighting him with a Stardust Dragon and I died. This is because of a special attack. If you're a summoner you'll have to disable the minions when he does that attack. :p
Anyway, he's a powerful buggah. His defence is also pretty powerful. I also tried him with the Phantasm, Last Prism and Lunar Flare. Hard as heck.
He is a post-Moonlord boss, and he is the beginning of your journey of the Mharadium part.

In the lore, he has one important role: defending the red egg he has inside him. I won't spoil more.

MOAR SPOILERS INCOMING SOON!

View attachment 94252
Now listen. If you're a summoner, he is your worst nightmare. I tried fighting him with a Stardust Dragon and I died. This is because of a special attack. If you're a summoner you'll have to disable the minions when he does that attack. :p
Anyway, he's a powerful buggah. His defence is also pretty powerful. I also tried him with the Phantasm, Last Prism and Lunar Flare. Hard as heck.
He is a post-Moonlord boss, and he is the beginning of your journey of the Mharadium part.

In the lore, he has one important role: defending the red egg he has inside him. I won't spoil more.

That is an amazing looking boss! nice work ~:D

View attachment 94252

My guess is that he can control minions.

Don't you have two spriters on your mod team?
It's not my mod team. I'm just the thread manager. xD
We work as a team. We don't have a leader.

And I made the egg when there was only me and Eldrazi working on a mod "Mharadium". Then Mharadium merged with Charon's Negativity mod. Then we got more members. :p

It's not my mod team. I'm just the thread manager. xD
We work as a team. We don't have a leader.

And I made the egg when there was only me and Eldrazi working on a mod "Mharadium". Then Mharadium merged with Charon's Negativity mod. Then we got more members. :p
I used 'Your mod team' as a term for 'the mod team you are in'. If I say 'Your school', it doesn't mean I think that you lead the school.

Using the Wicked Gel crafted using...gel, souls, fragments and some other things. I won't spoil more. :D
I think the slime should have an Orion Rocket Capsule on his head, kinda like the crown on the King Slime.

I think that that massive pause in posting is a 'give me a second, I'm working on it' sorta pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom