Blocks & Decoration Midas Forge

Do you like this idea?

• Absolutely! This idea is fantastic!

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Sure, why not.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • I do not think that this is a good idea.

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Midas_Forge.png

The midas forge is a 1/4000 drop chance from any pirate during the pirate invasion.

When used to smelt anything, it has a 1/5 chance not to consume an item used to smelt something.

The only downfall is that it can not be used on anything that only adamantite forges can smelt.

Anyways, I hope you support my suggestion. Please leave a comment and fill out the poll. Thank you!​

Last edited:
I like this idea, but why not make it work with chlorophyte and adamantite too? Especially chlorophyte. You could make it drop from the flying dutchman after 3 mechs, for example.

I like this idea, but why not make it work with chlorophyte and adamantite too? Especially chlorophyte. You could make it drop from the flying dutchman after 3 mechs, for example.
I like this thought, but it is easily possible to get a regular Adamantite forge pre-mech. I'm thinking 1 mech maybe for this?

Oh shiny! I like it! A good reason to do the pirate invasion! Sure coin gun and cutlass are good but this is better! SUPPORT!!!

And what about the sand gun? What does it have to do with the midas forge?
Sorry, shouldn't post before morning coffee. For some odd reason I saw that as being potentially unbalancing, I see my error now. So what if the sand gun has a chance to be made free, not like it'll change anything.

So disregard my comment.

This is a clever item.

Sorry, shouldn't post before morning coffee. For some odd reason I saw that as being potentially unbalancing, I see my error now. So what if the sand gun has a chance to be made free, not like it'll change anything.

So disregard my comment.

This is a clever item.
I see now. But the sand gun doesn't have a chance to be made free. It just has a chance to not have 1/5 of it's materials used in it's creation.

View attachment 78004
The midas forge is a 1/6000 drop chance from any pirate during the pirate invasion.

When used to smelt anything, it has a 1/5 chance not to consume an item used to smelt something.

The only downfall is that it can not be used on anything that only adamantite forges can smelt.

Anyways, I hope you support my suggestion. Please leave a comment and fill out the poll. Thank you!​
1/6000??? Damn, I wish it was so cheap you can sell be 20 gold

View attachment 78004
The midas forge is a 1/6000 drop chance from any pirate during the pirate invasion.

seems pretty useless i mean the idea is there but if i got it it would be thrown into a chest where i never use it also its too rare for the uselessness

Back
Top Bottom