Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

Might as well then eh?

These are the drafts of my remaining female characters

846e988f42.png
445da9ca7c.png

Males will be up once I get the last one done.

Ey look, it's that time of the year again.

b22506e5e6.png

2016, the year of celebrity deaths, a horrid presidential race, and the year I finally start shading my stuff v:
that one on the right in pril looks like jelly form monster musume younow what i mean?

Proto the Android

16de545cc4.png

As some of you might be wondering (or maybe not, I'm not relevant enough on the forums to know anyways) why I like this character so much. After all, doesn't she kinda, sorta, maybe look like that character Milt was utterly devastated about last year and basically resulted in people not giving a :red: rather than thinking of how my mind was broken at the time due to stress and prolonged exposure to helicopter parent syndrome? Maybe yes, maybe no, but the short answer is yes, she does resemble Acelynn quite a bit. Because...well, she is to an extent.

I'll leave it at that for now, if people are interested, then, well, just say the word, and I'll come back with a short-ish bio.

As some of you might be wondering (or maybe not, I'm not relevant enough on the forums to know anyways) why I like this character so much. After all, doesn't she kinda, sorta, maybe look like that character Milt was utterly devastated about last year and basically resulted in people not giving a :red: rather than thinking of how my mind was broken at the time due to stress and prolonged exposure to helicopter parent syndrome? Maybe yes, maybe no, but the short answer is yes, she does resemble Acelynn quite a bit. Because...well, she is to an extent.

I'll leave it at that for now, if people are interested, then, well, just say the word, and I'll come back with a short-ish bio.
I'm not sure I understand.

Guess nobody wanted to hear Proto's lore? aww
But I said I wanted to...?
RATHER OVERDUE EDIT: I guess when I said, "I'm not sure I understand", I assumed that you would get a clue that I wanted to know. (not saying that in a rude way)

Last edited:
It's been a while hasn't it?

here's a nice large image dump of some of the things I've done over the past few months for your viewing pleasure.

8b51afad51.png

Helena_sketch_4.png

ADSUN_sketch.png

IMG_20170618_120934.jpg

Brave Frontier stuff

Silvie.png

Zeis.png

Nyami.png

Vikki.png

Hi you found some text, changes are coming to my art thread later so stay tuned.

Mireia.png

Other stuff and things

Ramlethal.png

Xiao_armorororor.png

IMG_20170629_164658.jpg

Back
Top Bottom