Miner's Vanity Showcase

MinerTurtle45

Official Terrarian
Hey, this is my first thread that I've done in a long while! As the title says, this is where I'll put vanity creations in Terraria that I make, whether they're characters from video games or just random things that I make. (I may even take requests later on) Well, let's get on with it!

Miner Turtle

Capture 2016-03-25 17_31_01.png
My first Terraria character with a focus on vanity instead of actually playing the game, Miner, my OC I prefer to be depicted as (and so far only OC), isn't really that special. Just full Karate Tortoise costume dyed green to take out the "karate" part, Bundle of Balloons dyed green, Pygmy Necklace, and Leaf wings, with the turtle pet.

Lunatic Cultist
Capture 2015-10-28 22_50_43.png
The first one I made (besides Miner), I just gave it the Blue Cultist robes, Lunatic/Ancient Cultist mask, and Crowno's Wings dyed blue. I did Crowno's because they seemed the most fitting (LC is a plague doctor and so is Crowno's dev set).

Papyrus
Capture 2016-03-06 13_05_17.png
One of the few I'm most proud of, I gave him Iron chest and greaves dyed Silver and Worm Scarf and Fire Gauntlets dyed Red, bald hair and Familiar Wig, with pure white skin and pure black eyes. Also gave him a Blue-dyed Crimson Heart as a pet, as a reference to how he turns your soul blue in Undertale.

Sans
Capture 2016-03-25 17_28_18.png

Another one I'm proud of, Sans is similar to Papyrus in that they both have the same skin tone and they both have the Worm Scarf, but Sans's Worm Scarf is dyed Silver and is supposed to be the fluff of his hood, with Eskimo Coat dyed Blue, Santa Pants dyed Black and White, and a Silver-dyed Baby Skeletron which symbolizes a Gaster Blaster.
Sans is the Gaster Blaster Master.

Asgore
Capture 2016-03-25 17_28_53.png

Like this one too, it's Gold Crown, Iron chest and greaves for his armor under his cloak, and a Winter Cape dyed Purple. Goes really well with the Inferno Fork.

Chara
(their name isn't a spoiler, right?)
Capture 2016-03-25 17_29_34.png
Don't like the hair on this one, but to me Chara is a girl and I couldn't find a better feminine-looking hair that resembled hers. Just a green shirt and blue pants with a Panic Necklace as The Locket. (Phsycho Knife works well with this (except for the stealth part), because in stealth it does LOADS of damage, especially with damage boosting accessories and Solar armor, and people who know the Genocide route in Undertale know why it would need to do a lot of damage)

Fallen Human
(know for a fact THIS one's name is a spoiler)
Capture 2016-03-25 17_30_15.png
To me this one is a guy, so the hair was a bit easier. Just yellow skin, purple shirt, blue pants, and once again Panic Necklace as The Locket.

Undyne
(with armor)
Capture 2016-03-25 17_48_02.png
(without armor)
Capture 2016-03-25 17_31_36.png
Like this one (don't take that the wrong way) because of the two clothing options, but don't like that the eyepatch makes it look like both of the character's eyes are covered. And I know, the devs did that so that the wouldn't need to sprite lefts and rights for everything just to make one item logical, but it would make Undyne look a LOT better. For her with armor it's Titanium dyed Silver, and without armor it's both shirt and undershirt colored black with one of the other styles, forgot which one.

Well, that's all of them so far! But I'm going to make more at some point!
See you then!

And mods, if this isn't in the right place please move it, I have no idea where this kind of thread would go.

people who know the Genocide route in Undertale know why it would need to do a lot of damage
And when you get the strongest weapon damage doesn't matter anyway since the
final boss dodge every single attack except the last one.

Sans and Pap looks... weird in a way. I'd use the skeletron mask. The rest is fine.

And when you get the strongest weapon damage doesn't matter anyway since the
final boss dodge every single attack except the last one.

Sans and Pap looks... weird in a way. I'd use the skeletron mask. The rest is fine.
I don't think that's that much of a spoiler, the REAL spoiler would be saying who it is.

Back
Top Bottom