Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
image.jpg

Good afternoon, everyone!

As we noted in our earlier Pre-Thanksgiving update preview, we are poised to deliver an awesome Thanksgiving-themed update for our Mobile Terrarians. We know people have been justifiably excited about this and have desired a specific launch date. Well, we wanted to take a quick minute to answer those requests with that launch date: this Thursday, November 6th!

Here is a quick teaser description of what is coming as well as a screen shot of the Thanksgiving boss, Turkor the Ungrateful (in case you missed it earlier this week).

image.jpg

In the spirit of Thanksgiving this holiday season, we’re unleashing the terrifying Turkor the Ungrateful turkey boss for players to battle in Terraria. Turkor is ready to turn the tables and make you the main dish during this festive celebration. This incredible cornucopia of new game content is available for a limited time only – until Nov 30th. The Thanksgiving update will launch on Thu, Nov 6th (on App Store, Google Play and Amazon).

Along with our mobile Terraria developers, CodeGlue, we sincerely hope our Mobile Terrarians enjoy this Thanksgiving update, and we look forward to bringing you even more news on the console and mobile Terraria fronts in the weeks and months to come!

Looking good guys! Looking forward to seeing how this plays and the community reaction. Also hope the cadence of news for all three platforms continues to be robust! :)

It's a shame I only have mobile on my old iPod touch 4th gen...
It doesn't even support hardmode :( . Maybe I'll buy it on my phone soon.

I thought it was coming to console, too!
You're just giving me less and less reasons to put up with one less equipment slot, aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom