modding lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamzam

Terrarian
there are infinite timelines, multiple of which emeraldXlapis took over by merging them with green gauntlet. but three heroes came to stop him in this one, me colinav516 and graydee. this is what happened.

Story of John2008 (AKA colinav516)
Nuclear war was going on, and a man named john2008 was in the middle of it. He knew @Zocklukas Had a time machine but he used it to go back in time and learn about the past. John2008, who stole his time machine and went back in time and ended up in the house of the person who I possessed. He was dead after someone broke into his home. I came back to warn everyone about the nuclear war. I told them what would happen. @Zocklukas would die on mars to the hands of a horrible modder. The devs of TGEM were sent into space and killed off one by one. Little did I know @adamzam was not killed. Somehow he had the ability to time travil. I hope that the past has changed, and there were be no nuclear war started by horrible modders.

Story of Adamzam
When we came from the future, our worlds had been desecrated of mods by emeraldxlapis. he started with tgem in my universe, and spirit in colin and graydee's. the tgem massacre was probably one of the most brutal executions, all but me died from asteroids, but I escaped. I got into a time machine and came here to stop it from happening again, and coincidentally so did graydee and colin. after i met graydee, we killed jon meme. But then, emeraldxlapis possessed me and almost ended the timeline. But I fought for control, and eventually got it. turns out that my timeline was the alpha one, the original. and there was only one emeraldxlapis, my universe's. i ended his reign of terror by passing on the spirit curse to green gauntlet and multiplied it across all timelines. there was no saving the desecrated ones though.

Story of Graydee/Phoenixblade
PheonixBlade was working on the Spirit mod which was dying horribly. There was no hope. People wanted to see biomes, and spirit had none of those. Eventually nuclear war started. Members of the team were being killed off 1 by 1. When spirit mod was destroy, Phoenix faked his own death and adopted the persona of graydee to survive. Over time, he became more jaded, more cynical, and switched genders for some reason. Years in the future, upon meeting her future self and eldrazi, they taught her to code biomes. She went back in time to create crystilium and add them to spirit, to stop the war, aswell as sneakily adding an item cap on the thorium mod, so spirit could grow to a giant size, and she could cease thorium and control all mods, and have enough power to team up with ColinAV to destroy the crapmods.

Story of Eldrazi
Unbenounced to us, there was another hero. Eldrazi. When I saw it, I fled far away, to get away and not be killed with the rest of you. in the future, after the apocolypse, I met Graydee, and helped him learn how to make biomes. Little did he know that I went back in time to become Iriazul, to shutdown the mod from the inside, causing the mod to never be released, and therefore, the modpocolypse to be ensured, so I could lead them and destroy all hope of modkind. I didn't know he was phoenix, and when I found out that gray would join the spirit mod, I fled, only to come on and try to sabatoge the mod again by asking on a different account when it would come out, only to learn from you @ColinAV516 that the curse had been undone. So here I am. and the current phoenix will be killed before spirit releases, and I can lead the :red:modders to be my coding army.

Story of Tremor
Zadum obtained a time machine with the goal of fixing the war. The nuclear war was started by horrible modders. He had the idea of going back in time and creating a bad mod really early, to hopefully make everyone else lose hope. Unfortunately, this did not work. Instead, this mod inspired others to create horrible mods that thrive on the criticism from others.

After green gauntlet was destroyedd, EmeraldXlapis had to go back in time and become Jeckel, to censor the truth, so that the public would never know about the uprising, and to save himself and jon meme, to win the war.

Attachments

• Modding Lore.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
This thread doesn't appear to have any actual discussion value or be related to PC Terraria. It also comes to close to calling out members of the forum and being a thread focused on specific forum members. For those reasons, this thread is being locked. If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to contact me via a Private Message and I'll be happy to address the situation.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom