Molos Elethros' Q and A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all you magnificent Terrarians! Molos here with another off-topic thread. This one is, as the title suggests, a Q and A!

If you've ever wanted to ask me (IRL me) or Molos (online me/mudkip me) a question, now you can! And if you've never wanted to ask me a question, then maybe you do now! And if you still don't want to ask me a question, then why are you here!

So go ahead, ask away!

You seem like a good Pokémon fan, do you play any of the newer games?
To be honest, I don't own any form of personal game system. And the only pokemon game I've every played are Shadow XD for Gamecube (great game), and Pokepark Wii...yeah...I payed full price for it...The main reason I'm such a big fan is that I spent age 10-14 collecting the cards.

Do you do any other art than spritework?
Sorta, but not really. I did some art I called Line art, and made a thread on it. Here's the link. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/molos-magnaflorious-artwork.14542/

Edit...ninja.

To be honest, I don't own any form of personal game system. And the only pokemon game I've every played are Shadow XD for Gamecube (great game), and Pokepark Wii...yeah...I payed full price for it...The main reason I'm such a big fan is that I spent age 10-14 collecting the cards.

Sorta, but not really. I did some art I called Line art, and made a thread on it. Here's the link. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/molos-magnaflorious-artwork.14542/

Edit...ninja.
Can I be considered a friend for your drawing thread?

I didn't plan on requesting. It's just a thing I have, seeing what people think of me. That's why the "Best Bud" thread made me happy, since it seems I've made a positive influence on others, and I'm eternally grateful for that.

When did you first start playing Terraria and how did you get interested in spriting in it's style?
I started playing the day after 1.0.6 came out, but I didn't know at the time.

About the spriting, I just took a screenshot of my character forever ago, because I wanted to see how he was drawn. Then I thought, "I can recreate that!" So I did. Then I recreated other things from the wiki, and soon started making my own stuff.

Cool! Question 2: How long have you been playing the binding of isaac series?
That's actually a tough question...I don't really know. I think I got super meat boy when I was about...13? And then I noticed that Edmund had made another game, BoI, so I watched TotalBiscuit play it, and thought it looked pretty cool/horrific, so I bought it. So probably age 14, or 3 years ago.

What is it like living Deep'in'a'heart of Texas? Does everyone eat steak and corral cattle?

I've gone to Austin once and it was nice but I really don't know much about the place.

Is it coincidence that this Q and A sprung up right after mine did? xD
Nope, I was inspired by your Q and A, and I made my own. :happy:

What is it like living Deep'in'a'heart of Texas? Does everyone eat steak and corral cattle?

I've gone to Austin once and it was nice but I really don't know much about the place.
(To be honest, that would tick off most Texans if you asked them this, I'll choose not to be ticked :p)
This is a common misconception of life in Texas, despite what people seem to think, not everyone in Texas is a "cowboy". The towns aren't all dusty and old fashioned like in the movies. We don't use horses as our main means of transportation, (although horses are still ridden from time to time). The steak bit is probably true, us Texans love a good steak. And by Deep'in'a'heart'a'Texas I simply mean around the Dallas Ft. Worth area. Life's pretty normal around here. I expect it's not much different from life in other places of the US.
(sorry if I sound mad or something, I'm not really. :))

Sorry about the stereotype, It's hard to get sarcasm across using only text. Did you go to see any of SXSW in Austin?
I know it's a fairly long drive but it is internationally known.

2nd Question: How many games do you think you own?
Your status always seems to be about completing or starting something new.

Sorry about the stereotype, It's hard to get sarcasm across using only text. Did you go to see any of SXSW in Austin?
I know it's a fairly long drive but it is internationally known.

2nd Question: How many games do you think you own?
Your status always seems to be about completing or starting something new.
SXSW?

On steam, I own...*checks steam*...74 games....wow...really?...that's a lot of games...And there may be more on my old account, I don't remember.
Btw, all the recent statuses have been about Borderlands and the DLC for Borderlands. And since the Borderlands series has a metric crapton of content (3 massive games, each one with several giant DLC packs), my statuses will contain mostly Borderlands related news for quite a while.

SXSW=South by Southwest. It's an acronym i've seen used a fair bit recently. Question: Do you have any animals?
Ah. No, I've never been to South by Southwest.

When I was really little (like a couple months old), we had a goldfish that I don't remember, and when I was around 3-6, we had two canaries. But one died and we gave the other away. And then when I was 13, we caught a lizard, named him Zippy, and kept him as a pet. But he was killed in a bit of an accident. Ever since then, we've never owned any pets. Mainly because my dad is allergic to cats/dogs/most pets with fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom