tAPI More Items for MIFT

Should you feel guilty about using this mod?

• Total voters

Tehrcb

Terrarian
Hello! I'm tehrcb (if you look at my icon I am the red one, my brother is the green one) I am the rightful creator of MIFT a mod adding items to terraria to enhance gameplay. While playing MIFT my brother (who has beat the game at least 10 times) said to me "it's hard to test all of these items without being in hardmode, so why not make me some items to help with my testing for MIFT?" I made him some cheat items and wished him the best of luck. Little did I know that later he would ask me to make these into a real mod and post it on the forums. So here is my cheating mod for all you cheaters out there.

Nice pole up there eh? If you said yes at all, congratulations, you, free of charge, get to have your priorities checked! Only $12!

Anyway, here is all you can expect in the mod:
A pick that mines fast,
A hammer that hammers fast,
An axe that.....Axes...Fast....,
A gun that makes things go away,
An accessory that makes you strong,
And a mod that makes you feel guilty because you are cheating (this sentence is false)

Enjoy your pumpkins. I hope they taste good.

Attachments

• More items.tapi
    11.8 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
I have looked at that mod actually, I made this mod completely before I even saw it. This was my brother's idea, not mine.
Ok Can U Show Ur Brother Shockah's Fancy Cheat Menu. I Still Want To See Whats In This Mod Though

Back
Top Bottom