Weapons & Equip More Meteorite Items

Do you like any of these?

• No (which ones and why in replies please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pinelord

Official Terrarian
I kinda feel that meteorite doesn't have a lot of stuff in it. There's a set of armor, star cannon, laser gun, bullets, a hamaxe, and that's about it. so why not add a few more tools and items?
Drill.png

Meteorite Drill
Recipe: 18 Meteorite Bars
Melee Damage: 15
Speed: Very Fast
Pickaxe Power: 65%
Tooltip: Able to mine hellstone.
This specific drill is meant to be as fast as the bone pickaxe, so basically a faster demonite for when you're making a hellevator.

Phasesaber.png

These are just reskinned phasesabers.

Arrow.png

Meteorite Arrow
Recipe: 1 Meteorite Bar = 50 Arrows
Ranged Damage: 10
Velocity: 4.5
They emit a trail of fire like flaming arrows do. EDIT: The arrows will rain 3 meteorites from the sky for 10 damage each when they hit something, just like holy arrows.

Meteorite Staff.png

Meteorite Staff
Recipe: 35 Meteorite Bars, 10 Stars
Summon Damage: 15
Velocity: 10
Summons a Meteorite head to fight for you. Inflicts On Fire! to enemies.

Meteor Mask.png

Meteorite Mask
Recipe: 15 meteorite bars
Defense: 4
+1 minion, +10% minion damage.
Set Bonus : +1 minions, meteorite head minion will move at much faster speeds
The mask is meant as another helmet for the meteorite set that summoners can use.

Bricks.png

Meteorite Bricks
Recipe: 1 meteorite ore + 2 stone blocks.

Last edited:
Better than I anticipated, for certain. Nice sprites!

The only thing is that we might want a more unique effect for the Meteor Arrow... The On Fire! debuff doesn't cut it.
okay, what about Confused then? I could probably make a new debuff for it, but not right now. Maybe tomorrow.

i think maybe just maybe have a request of a summon? like summon a meteorite head to fight for you it will cost 35 meteorite bares it could either shoot fire inflicting *on fire!* or charge at enemies still inflicting *on fire*

A drill is just a mechanically-aesthetic pickaxe, really, so I don't think it matters. The stats of the drill are pre-hardmode, so it fits imo.

The only problem that I see is that drills are a hardmode item.
Why should they be limited to hardmode? They function identically to pickaxes, and I think of meteorite equipment as actual technology. I think a drill fits in much better for this than a pickaxe.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420473540][/DOUBLEPOST]
i think maybe just maybe have a request of a summon? like summon a meteorite head to fight for you it will cost 35 meteorite bares it could either shoot fire inflicting *on fire!* or charge at enemies still inflicting *on fire*
Okay, will add.

This is cool. I think meteorite is underused. but a grappling hook that looks like a meteor head would be cool.
HAVE ALL THE SUPPOT

Does the Meteor Head shoot a fire projectile or does it simply charge enemies? I'm considering adding it with the other summoner stuff in Blitz Mod.

Back
Top Bottom