tModLoader More Mounts Mod

❤Putin❤

Terrarian
Hello good sirs. I have created a mod, for I felt that Terraria could use some more mounts. I'm mediocre at coding, and similar with spriting, but regardless, I created a mod with more mounts. So far there are 11 new mounts, 8 of which are armored dragons.

The Mounts of Doom.
Corruption Mount
20948d5b60.png

2094999e56.png

2% drop chance from eaters of souls
Crimson Mount
2094c669ee.png

2094b9eb86.png

2% drop chance from Crimeras and Blood crawlers
Scorpion Mount
2094ae1ce0.png

5% Drop chance from sand poachers

DRAGONS
Dragon Egg
3ad33a8432.png

15 hellstone bars
10 obsidian
20 gel
At a hellforge

Molten Dragon
FGryCG8.png

1 Molten Helmet
1 Molten Breastplate
1 Molten Greaves
At a hellforge

Cobalt Dragon
iRbBccJ.png

1 Dragon egg
1 Cobalt breastplate
1 Cobalt leggings
1 Cobalt helmet
At a mythril anvil
Palladium Dragon
Au5CSjM.png

1 Dragon egg
1 Palladium breastplate
1 Palladium leggings
1 Palladium Mask
At a mythril anvil

Mythril Dragon
4gEUIgt.png

1 Dragon egg
1 Mythril Chainmai;
1 Mythril Greaves
1 Mythril Helmet
At a mythril anvil
Orichalcum Dragon
9azdOff.png

1 Dragon egg
1 Orichalcum Breastplate
1 Oricalcum Leggings
1 Orichalcum Mask
At a mythril anvil
Adamantite Dragon
GtRw3Po.png

1 Dragon Egg
1 Adamantite Breastplate
1 Adamantite Leggings
1 Adamantite Helmet
At a mythril anvil
Titanium Dragon
tfFGZk1.png

1 Dragon egg
1 Titanium Breastplate
1 Titanium Leggings
1 Titanium Mask
At a mythril anvil
Chlorophyte Dragon
aD1n3v1.png

1 Dragon egg
1 Chloropyhte plate mail
1 Chlorophyte greaves
1 Chlorophyte mask
At a mythril anvil

If you have suggestions/ ideas, feel free to share them. I may add them in the future.
Also, if anyone has some handy code snippets for mount abilities, I would appreciate some sharing.

Download
For whatever reason, the Terraria forum server isn't allowing for me to upload it directly. So, here is a dropbox link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/en0lyhrg1bx4g3m/MoreMounts.zip?dl=0

Last edited:

Nice. Would be cool if the dragons could ram enemies or attack with fireballs similar to the martian mount or take reduced damage when mounted on them and the that the other mounts gave increased damage when fighting in the respective biome or maybe the crimson/corruption might give bonus fighting in the night and the scorpion at day. If you dont want to give straight up power you could make the corruption/crimson give dangersense/shine/night owl and the scorpion give iron skin/regen/invisibility or whatever you think it's best.

Nice. Would be cool if the dragons could ram enemies or attack with fireballs similar to the martian mount or take reduced damage when mounted on them and the that the other mounts gave increased damage when fighting in the respective biome or maybe the crimson/corruption might give bonus fighting in the night and the scorpion at day. If you dont want to give straight up power you could make the corruption/crimson give dangersense/shine/night owl and the scorpion give iron skin/regen/invisibility or whatever you think it's best.
Yeah dude I wish! I'm unsure of how to make certain abilities such as ramming. I've looked at some of terraria's source code for mount abilities, but the code is in a different format than tmodloader. Maybe I will one day find a way.

Yeah dude I wish! I'm unsure of how to make certain abilities such as ramming. I've looked at some of terraria's source code for mount abilities, but the code is in a different format than tmodloader. Maybe I will one day find a way.

If you have the source code for 1.3.3.3 or later we could look at the basilisk mount the slime mount and the martian madness mount to see if we can take something out of it. I'm not very experienced at doing this kind of stuff but between the two we might be able to figure something out or at least get some clues to ask someone about it on the tmod discord chat.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating. I was busy focusing on school. But now, it is spring break, and I plan on updating this mod and making the sprites less garbage.

I don't know why but the post I just sent completely disappeared but I said can you please update this amazing mod to the latest tmodloader because they are so amazing and they would go great with what I am building

Back
Top Bottom