Blocks & Decoration More plating!

Do you think i did good?

• Yes I agree

• No your an idiot (Add your reason why and what I should change)

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadCat

Steampunker
The Heavy work bench is pretty sad I'm sorry.
It can craft:
stone slab
Stone_Slab.png

sandstone slab
Sandstone_Slab.png

tall gate
Tall_Gate.png

text statues
Text_Statue.png

and copper and tin plating (which I LOVE)
Copper_Plating.png
Tin_Plating.png
Copper_Plating_%28placed%29.png
Tin_Plating_%28placed%29.png

a few changes should be made
1. the trapdoor should be crafted there it just makes sense
2. more plating this was pointed out in a thread about housing by Layman9
3. All of the blocks crafted there should have their walls and be crafted there
4. some weapons or something cool (any suggestions cause obviously im an idiot and can't think of a number 4, maybe craft the sharpening station i didn't like having to go find one in a new world)
5. Uncrafting station
crafted using:
Demonite_Bar.png
or 10
Crimtane_Bar.png
, 15
Meteorite_Bar.png
, 15
Hellstone_Bar.png
, 20
Cobalt_Bar.png
or
Palladium_Bar.png
, 25
Mythril_Bar.png
or
Orichalcum_Bar.png
, 30
Adamantite_Bar.png
or
Titanium_Bar.png
, 30
Hallowed_Bar.png
, 35
Chlorophyte_Bar.png
=
index.php
sprite by Pirtz thanks mate!!!

No luminite, shroomite, or spectre BECAUSE after Plantera or Moonlord it's kinda silly you basically completed the game. Only uncrafts weapons and armor that are crafted.

The heavy work bench wants to fit in
The support Banner thanks to DarkAwesome!:
XAjM67c.png

Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/more-plating.29407/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XAjM67c.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
5. Uncrafting station
crafted using:
Demonite_Bar.png
or 10
Crimtane_Bar.png
, 15
Meteorite_Bar.png
, 15
Hellstone_Bar.png
, 20
Cobalt_Bar.png
or
Palladium_Bar.png
, 25
Mythril_Bar.png
or
Orichalcum_Bar.png
, 30
Adamantite_Bar.png
or
Titanium_Bar.png
, 30
Hallowed_Bar.png
, 35
Chlorophyte_Bar.png
, 40
Spectre_Bar.png
, 45
Shroomite_Bar.png

No luminite BECAUSE after moonlord it's kinda silly you basically completed the game. Only uncrafts weapons and armor that are crafted.
Thats kind of useless that close to endgame too.

1. the trapdoor should be crafted there it just makes sense
2. more plating this was pointed out in a thread about housing by Layman9
3. All of the blocks crafted there should have their walls and be crafted there
4. some weapons or something cool (any suggestions cause obviously im an idiot and can't think of a number 4, maybe craft the sharpening station i didn't like having to go find one in a new world or something to UNCRAFT!)

I agree with all of this except #3. Since virtually every other wall is made at the (normal) work bench I think this would be unexpected and kind of annoying. Of course if you could make the walls at either workstation, that would be fine.

Regarding uncrafting, the idea is appealing, but I think there may be both technical an balance problems. The biggest one I can see immediately is that some items have more than one recipe. Limiting it to weapons and armor (as you suggest) avoids most of these, but there are still a few. For example: Frost Armor can be made using either Titanium or Adamantite, and Night's Edge can be made with either Light's Bane or Blood Butcher.

Advice taken
#3 makes sense to me because it is a workbench Uncrafting depends on how it was originally crafted also wasn't frost armor crafted with hallowed bars? Or was that changed in 1.3?

Advice taken
#3 makes sense to me because it is a workbench Uncrafting depends on how it was originally crafted also wasn't frost armor crafted with hallowed bars? Or was that changed in 1.3?
Can you change that one brown frame in your pic, it is giving me epilepsy 0_0

You forgot we does have Shroomite Plating maybe it sin't type of plating you thing, but it must count when it is like that named.

Why not Luminite? I think a lot of us keep playing the same map for the fun of it, would be neat to build a house from moonlord remains (bragging rights). Enter sprites here:

Why not Luminite? I think a lot of us keep playing the same map for the fun of it, would be neat to build a house from moonlord remains (bragging rights). Enter sprites here:
I already said no because really how much do you need to uncraft after moonlord? (PS Is it creepy that i think a house made from moonlord remains is cool?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom