Portfolio/Multi-Topic My all threads

Piterros990

Duke Fishron
Hello Terrarians,
this post is all about my threads, suggestions, arts and other stuff. I will put all links in here, so this thread is simply a post with direct access to all my threads.

My Mod!

My suggestions

New ranged weapons and ammo
The title isn't very good, I know. But that was my first thread in this forum. So, in here I suggest something that would balance the classes in terms of life-stealing.

More useful accessories
This thread is all about immunity accessories, that will negate other debuffs, like Cursed, Ichor, Disorted, Electrified.

Gravity Gun
Yes, Gravity Gun. Please don't tell that its's a griefing tool, you can disable this in server config file. Has ability to move blocks, NPCs, shoot them and other stuff.

Lunar Mirror
The item with 3 usages. First is teleporting to some places, like Spawn Point, Bed Spawn Point, Dungeon, Underworld. Second is an ability to protect you from projectiles and deflect them. The last usage is an accessory, which will give you an ability to teleport in a similiar style as a Rod of Discord.

Traps
New traps to enhance arenas and early-hardmode deaths. In here I suggest new types of traps, including infected traps.

More "Night's Edge" weapons
Title says pretty much everything. That is a thread about new weapons, like flails, bows, guns and staves.

Quadfury
I think my best suggestion. One flail, but it has 4 different attack types that are original and they are not in the game (mechanics).

Tombstones
This is a suggestion about tombstones that drop from zombies. Very simple.

Phasic Warp Ejector
This thread was inspired by Unobtainable Items on gamepedia. There is a graphic in Terraria that had totally no use, so I wanted to make something for it.

Luminite Equipment
Do you remember the graphics of Lunar Drills, Chainsaws, Hammers and Axes? Do they don't look awesome? I think they should be included in game.

Just a random suggestion about some new equipment
Please don't comment title, it's really random. I'm still working on this thread.

New game modes
This is an introduction to my new concept about some new special game modes! Also, I have there links to other stuff.

Bloody Fang - have an access to Thorns Potion on Crimson worlds!
I was always wondering why there is no item that replaces Worm Tooth on Crimson worlds, that's the main idea of this suggestion.

More Nature Staffs

More staffs that place grass on dirt or mud (Staff of Regrowth style).

Improving throwing class
Throwing class needs to be improved, to be able to play on Hardmode too.

My art

The Dark Castle
A castle made out of obsidian and dungeon bricks, also grey bricks. Made on survival, without cheats.

A (simple) house
Through simple I mean that it uses very early game materials, such as wood and gray bricks. Special thing is the shape.

Other threads

Best tactic for Moon Lord
Just tell me how do you kill Moon Lord!

Having fun in the new world
Ekhm... Generator? Are you OK?

Platform graphic glitch
A graphic bug report.

The truth about Terraria
Luck will never be with you...

That's all for now. As I said I will improve that thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom