NPC Girls - Art by Rariaz

If your character could marry a npc, which npc would you choose?

• Nurse

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Party Girl

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Steampunker

Votes: 53 23.3%
  • Mechanic

Votes: 30 13.2%
  • Stylist

Votes: 45 19.8%
  • Dryad

Votes: 40 17.6%
  • I like Boys

Votes: 20 8.8%

• Total voters

Rariaz

Wall of Flesh
Fast Updated,-
fixed some broken jpgs, and added some new art.
Terraria NPC Girls Jaltoid Style by Rariaz
They will give you clues in the TerRariaz Planet - Adventure map (WIP) more info:
>>> TerRariaz Planet <<<
more of my work:
>>> Rariaz DeviantART <<<
ZuyS1hs.jpg

Redesign:
dryad_instance_by_rariaz-dc5rcz0.jpgterraria_stylist_by_rariaz-dc6i1ll.jpg Party girl N3.pngextras:molten_armor_terraria_png_by_rariaz-dbv3gar.png terraria_corruption_by_rariaz-db7zlvn.jpgterraria___playing_with_friends_by_rariaz-dc8j7we.pngdryad.gifRanger Terraria3.jpg
bryan lee o'malley inspired Style:
4Bs7Wy9.png

A new style used
mix between Bryan Lee O'Malley ( creator of the comic Scott pilgrim vs the world ) and some personal cosmetic and proportion changes, with a color application that i used frequently from Jaltoid Style.

i Forgot Lost Girl, well i know is a mob but i had to draw her, enjoy:
I hope i can show this. nothing explicit i swear but if still breaks the rules delete this post.

Lost Girl Nymph3.pngnymph-origengif2.gif

More Extras(some commissions and gifts):
Cobaltine Etiennesplot2.pngTheGreatTMan Myla STROKE.pngTheGreatTMan Christine STROKE.pngElin la Verde3.pngmage23.pngbee2 a3.pngcrystal3.png

(sry for the bad english)

Last edited:
Nurse: Really? You made her curvy?
Party Girl: not too bad
Steampunker: wow, just wow
Mechanic: not too shabby
Hair stylist: same as mechanic
Dryad: I swear I was not looking

Good work!

Why does every NPC has to have big breasts? Not saying it's a bad thing no no...

(Sigh), what is wrong with me?
haha i noticed that too
when i was drawing i want to do different breasts size but, i really dont know why, maybe i just like the way they look like that xD it suppose to partygirl was gonna be the less sized be cause i see her like a little girl maybe 15-17 yo she is gonna be the daughter of the demolitionist in my adventure map.

Last edited:
haha i noticed that too
when i was drawing i want to do different breasts size but, i really dont know why, maybe i just like the way they look like that xD it suppose to partygirl was gonna be the less sized be cause i see her like a little girl maybe 15-17 yo she is gonna be the daughter of the demoledor in my adventure map.
True true, Terarria is a game, not a simulator

Really? I'm the only one who'd marry the Dryad? Heathens.

By the way, I love the art.

Edit: Also, gender bent NPCs like someone mentioned above would be a pretty unique idea!

Edit 2: Before someone calls me out for voting for the dryad because of her skimpy outfit, I genuinely find her interesting because she's a seemingly immortal nature spirit. She'd probably have some wild stories to tell. I'M NOT SHALLOW OKAY

Really? I'm the only one who'd marry the Dryad? Heathens.

By the way, I love the art.

Edit: Also, gender bent NPCs like someone mentioned above would be a pretty unique idea!

Edit 2: Before someone calls me out for voting for the dryad because of her skimpy outfit, I genuinely find her interesting because she's a seemingly immortal nature spirit. She'd probably have some wild stories to tell. I'M NOT SHALLOW OKAY
I prefer the nurse ^///^

It has been done before: http://suweeka.deviantart.com/art/Terraria-NPC-genderbending-310672363

Really? I'm the only one who'd marry the Dryad?
i've been pretty torn between her and the stylist. i opted for the stylist because i didn't feel up to hearing immature comments about picking her for her revealing outfit, like you mentioned. as a girl, if i wanted to see a skimpy outfit; i would just wear one. besides, it would be pretty dumb and illogical to pick your life partner based off her clothes. XD

i've been pretty torn between her and the stylist. i opted for the stylist because i didn't feel up to hearing immature comments about picking her for her revealing outfit, like you mentioned. as a girl, if i wanted to see a skimpy outfit; i would just wear one. besides, it would be pretty dumb and illogical to pick your life partner based off her clothes. XD

^ I picked the Steampunk girl because while all characters there are attractive (while still being fictional), I find that brains make more sense to me anyways, and I felt like the stuff she sells would take a lot of ingenuity to create in real life.

In short: Brains = Amazing Wife who will actually make sense when you talk to her and would talk out fights rather than make them worse.

Back
Top Bottom