Drawings & Paintings Ori's quest to git gud

Ori

Queen Slime
index.php

(Many thanks to @Szaila!)

So as you may have noticed I have decided to give drawing a shot! I can by no means draw spectacular things you would see from other users here on the forums at this point, but if you decide to stay a while in my new thread you will be able to see the results of me gradually becoming a better artist! :D
(Note I may also throw in some treats for you early people :nursewink:)

Here are all pieces I have drewn and uploaded to TCF in total before the creation of this thread:
h17iscS.png
nMd3kwt.png
z1Ml2iS.png
UVhIXCK.png
Although the last one isn't, I will typically stick to drawing terraria related material, but sometimes just dump random stuff I just doodled up with an inspired mind :)
I will not take requests at this point because I am nowhere near of being capable to accepting them anyway, however early endorsers of this thread or friends of mine may receive treats before I feel I'm ready to open up for comissions.
I hope you will enjoy your stay!
4UnOxRw.png

kmhIqgb.png

2vmsSXh.png
2vmsSXh.png
NiW3NYA.png
qUx2yNC.png

Last edited:
Here's a little gift for @Cryx !
2vmsSXh.png

Sorry for not posting here for a while I've just been busy and exhausted with studies. More gift pieces will be coming up and I'm getting closer and closer to feeling comfortable with accepting a few requests! We'll just have to wait and see...

Here's a little gift for @Cryx !
2vmsSXh.png

Sorry for not posting here for a while I've just been busy and exhausted with studies. More gift pieces will be coming up and I'm getting closer and closer to feeling comfortable with accepting a few requests! We'll just have to wait and see...

When you think about it, people you don't even know in real life are putting in effort into work they do for you.

Thank you so much, definitely going on my fridge.

Reactions: Ori
Back
Top Bottom