Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Its an okay idea.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I don't think it should be added.

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Have you ever wanted to change the way your particles look, besides just the color? Well here is my suggestion to change all that.

With 1.3, many new dye-related customizations were added to the game. I plan to add EVEN MORE customization. So I introduce to you...

Particle_Physicist.png

The Particle Physicist

The particle physicist is a new npc that will spawn after all 3 mechs are defeated, meant to fill the large gap between the steampunker and cyborg.

He sells special test tubes that will change the appearance of your particles. Note that most of them do not change the color of your particles, and that all of them cost 10 gold.

So without further ado, here they are!

Running, Jumping, & Flying

Examples.png

Pink_Gel_Tube.png

Pink Gel Tube

Makes all your particles bouncy

Large_Tube.png

Large Tube

Makes all your particles bigger

Sparkle_Tube.png

Sparkling Tube

Makes all your particles shimmer

Flashing_Tube.png

Flashing Tube

Makes all your particles flash

Rainbow_Tube.png

Rainbow Tube

Makes all your particles different colors of the rainbow

Explosion_Tube.png

Explosive Tube

Turns your particles into a tiny explosion

Confetti_Tube.png

Confetti Tube

Turns all your particles into confetti
Clear_Tube.png

Semingly Empty Tube
hey this game is rated 13+ and I think it needs more innuendoes
Removes any particle tubes you had equipped

Damage Tubes

Damage tubes are a special kind of particle tube that will change the style of the player's flashing when they are damaged.

Rainbow_Tube_Damage.png

Rainbow D-Tube

Causes the player to emit a rainbow blast when damaged

Fizzling_Tube_Damage.png

Fizzling D-Tube

Causes the player to lose some of the pixels on their character when they are damaged, as if they are disintegrating. The pixels will fade back a few seconds later.

Explosion_Tube_Damage.png

Explosion D-Tube

Causes a small explosion effect whenever the player is damaged

"What do you mean, am I crazy? Of course I am, I'm a scientist!"
"You should see the most recent concoction I've been brewing! It's a chemical solution of Tabasco and ghost pepper! I'm really fun at parties."
"I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you installing those gas tubes in my laboratory. Don't worry, I'll try not to blow up the place."
"I've been working on a chemical solution between fire and water. I'm close to figuring it out, I can feel it!"
"How would you like to test my recent particle tube? Oh, don't worry, I've tested it on animals and they only *slightly* glowed blue. You'll be fine."

During Blood moon:
"I was just getting started on another sparkling tube, and the water in my lab turned to blood! Criminy!"
"Would you tell the bloody zombies to quit pounding at my door?! I'm trying to work!"

During Full moon
"If you hear any strange noises from my lab tonight... it's nothing. Don't come in." (reference to Frankenstein)

Thanks @iToby

Names
Dr.Brown
The Doctor
Douglas
Rattman
Callaghan
Isaac
Einstein
Darwin

Thats all the content for now.

If you have any quote or tube ideas, or anything else, please tell me! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Ooooo I like this cause RAINBOWS!!!
I also think that enemies blood can have particles like having blood and gore off

Quote suggestions:

"You should see the most recent concoction I've been brewing! It's a chemical solution of Tabasco and ghost pepper! I'm really fun at parties."
"I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you installing those gas tubes in my laboratory. Don't worry, I'll try not to blow up the place."
"I've been working on a chemical solution between fire and water. I'm close to figuring it out, I can feel it!"
"How would you like to test my recent particle tube? Oh, don't worry, I've tested it on animals and they only *slightly* glowed blue. You'll be fine."

During Blood moon:
"I was just getting started on another sparkling tube, and the water in my lab turned to blood! Criminy!"
"Would you tell the bloody zombies to quit pounding at my door?! I'm trying to work!"

During Full moon
"If you hear any strange noises from my lab tonight... it's nothing. Don't come in." (reference to Frankenstein)

A few names:
Dr. Frank (Get it? Ehn? Ehn?)

And quotes:
"So, wait wait wait... Nitroglycerin + Lava = an obsidian avalanche out of a single test tube? How did that fit? Oh, hello."
During Blood Moon:
"NO THIS ISNT A BLOODY ZOMBIE ARM. IM NOT EXAMINING IT. ITS... UH... GELATIN. YEA."
During Rain:
Should be the frankenstein joke instead. It took place in a thunderstorm.
"The rain messed up all my concoctions! I never shoulda went outside with them."
"A-A-ATCHOOOOO! I think I got a cold."
Other NPCs:
Nurse: "I think that (Phys Name) pranked me. My last patient started smoking when I gave him sleeping gas."
Arms Dealer: "Those tubes have done wonders for my guns. Sorta."
Guide: "Uhh, [Phys Name] just approached me with a test tube of lava. Hide me." (Referencing the wall of flesh and guide voodoo doll.)
Merchant: "I probably shouldnt have drank that last tube [Phys Name] made. I just puked and my vomit was rainbow."
[DOUBLEPOST=1442748344,1442748291][/DOUBLEPOST]Support doe. Make a banner!

Quote suggestions:

During Blood moon:

During Full moon
Is it just me or is the Physicist British?

I've seen that sprite before, and it is copied. Nevertheless, it's not a bad idea, and I would not mind seeing this. There will be some revisions I would change, but this is good.

Are there any of them which require a certain requirement before being obtainable? I would except that. Either way, full support. I would give a seal of approval, but I'm still working on it.

Back
Top Bottom