PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply loved this update, but I've noticed that sometimes balloons start appearing on the background and the NPCs start wearing party hats even though no party event message appeared:
http://imgur.com/a/FeuEC

I've tried exiting and logging in again and the NPCs weren't wearing any hats, but the balloons were still appearing:
http://imgur.com/a/i7DZb

Any clues about how to fix that? Thank you, guys

@Stripes4TW, it appears you were on a server? Is it possible someone else activated a party via the Party Center?

If not that, are you using any mods or server plugins?

EDIT: I believe we've determined the cause of this issue.

Last edited:
Well, party things usually aren't my forte, so I guess that for now it isn't much of a big update for me, except for the new crafting (Sandfall and Snowfall Blocks, Snow Clouds that will be lovely for making "frozen Sky Lakes" and FINALLY BEING ABLE TO OFFICIALLY CHOOSE YOUR EVIL TYPE IN THE WORLD). Of course, there's the second part coming later this month, meaning the Underground Desert Update.

I just wonder if there will be a new Feedback thread, as the 1.3.1 one was just closed.

You can also use the Bug Report section for actual bugs, which is generally greatly preferable to posting in threads. :)

All my actuated block doors rigged to purple weighted pressure plates do not work. I have alooooot of actuated doors rigged to purple pressure plates.

No idea if any other colors of pressure pads or regular pressure plates are broken, but if this keeps up I'm going to have to make a custom cool-aid man character to get back into my houses.

Mobile is already barely able to run 1.2.4, I doubt it will ever make it to 1.3.
Mobile will get 1.3 eventually, smartphone hardware is updated every few years, VITA and 3DS are the versions I'd be worried about, mostly because VITA is dying in the west and they already said 3DS doesn't have enough processing power for Terraria 2 without mentioning VITA

What? What makes you think there are 40 items? I can only count 32.
I've been counting the item files within the images folder within the content folder of the Terraria folder. When 1.3.1 was out, there were 3729 items. This update upped the item count to 3769, so 40 items. This may not be true, I'm just digging around the files.

I've been counting the item files within the images folder within the content folder of the Terraria folder. When 1.3.1 was out, there were 3729 items. This update upped the item count to 3769, so 40 items. This may not be true, I'm just digging around the files.

A bunch of these items IDs were taken up by Phasesabers, which were renumbered to partially resolve the Weapon Rack Phasesaber bug. Previously, they actually had negative Item IDs, so this is just a re-assignment of numbers, not actual new items.

A bunch of these items IDs were taken up by Phasesabers, which were renumbered to partially resolve the Weapon Rack Phasesaber bug. Previously, they actually had negative Item IDs, so this is just a re-assignment of numbers, not actual new items.
Thats very interesting, I did not know that. I did look around the files, but I didn't see the actual items.

Hey everyone!

We've got a hotfix addressing the majority of the hiccups we saw yesterday in 1.3.2 release. Check the spoiler button below for the list of fixes you can get in the 1.3.2.1 hotfix!

• Fixed snowfall walls not dropping their item when broken
  • Fixed bad chest button cycling in gamepads
  • Fixed weighted pressure plates not working
  • Fixed party balloon staying in the world indefinitely if its not the first world loaded
  • Fixed npc-started parties occuring only for 1 player in the server at random
  • Fixed items being equipped when you open a chest with autopause under certain circumstances

You can get the dedicated server file here:
http://terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1321.zip

Ok, so does the guide suppose to just die (xxxx has been slain....) once he respawns ?? This happened to me twice after unsuccessfully fighting the WoF and trying to repsawn the WoF again.

Edit: this is on a new world and new character with the new 1.32 update.

Ok, so does the guide suppose to just die (xxxx has been slain....) once he respawns ?? This happened to me twice after unsuccessfully fighting the WoF and trying to repsawn the WoF again.

Edit: this is on a new world and new character with the new 1.32 update.

It depends on where he is spawning. Depending on your housing, he could be ending up in a pond and drowning somewhere, or possibly traps/lava.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom