Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

im only did make a question dude did you need to say this?
No, and I'm sorry if it offended you. It just bothers me somewhat when there are quite a few answering examples here on the thread that could resolve your question.

csaVKT1.png
Can you add a adamantite sword in the right hand of this little guy? :p

csaVKT1.png
Can you add a adamantite sword in the right hand of this little guy? :p
I'm not that good with spriting new things on existing sprites (remembered when i tried to make hammers on FE helena and samrux)
I can try though, but expect that it may look Other than expected

I'm not that good with spriting new things on existing sprites (remembered when i tried to make hammers on FE helena and samrux)
I can try though, but expect that it may look Other than expected
Well, you can do the way you want, but i just want the Hector from fire emblem with a adamantite sword, no matter if you don't use that sprite. xD

Can you do this guy with a Sharanga?View attachment 47839
(Normal Art)
Didn't i already made one for you yesterday? i'll think about later...
Well, you can do the way you want, but i just want the Hector from fire emblem with a adamantite sword, no matter if you don't use that sprite. xD
Only Hector with Adamantite sword? okay then.

Also, I've more plans to do this vacation, and I don't want to overpressure myself again...
So requests are open untill this evening, might open them later this week, or maybe not. Depends on stuff and things

Didn't i already made one for you yesterday? i'll think about later...

Only Hector with Adamantite sword? okay then.

Also, I've more plans to do this vacation, and I don't want to overpressure myself again...
So requests are open untill this evening, might open them later this week, or maybe not. Depends on stuff and things
Well, i nevermind how long you will do the work, don't overpressure yourself, no rush, you can do it in 2016 if you want.

I noticed I've never drawn Nageru's Beetle armor in a whole new drawing, all previous ones were edits, so:
nageru_hito_beetle_armor_by_ppowersteef-d8rnadb.png
nageru 7.png

And dang, Once I start shading everything, I can't stop. It's looking awesome though, Nageru the throwing paladin.
hu6uYJy.png

Also added a lot of equipment everywhere. more than she usually has.

Also, I've drawn Suweeka's OC Daggers with a Magic Dagger, because I've Interests on rogues since I created Nageru:
magic daggers.png
daggers.png

Also, yeah, I havn't started any requests yet because I was busy with those.
Might start with one tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom